Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quality vs quantity

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jacob1056, Jan 7, 2014.

1. The dispensary that I normally go to is selling 1/4 ounce (7 grams) of green hornet for $25 which is an amazing deal or I could get top self shake for $5 a gram which for those who don't know all the pieces that fall off of the top shelf stuff mixed together. So my question is should I get one compared to the other or both orrrrrr

2. get whatever you want it's ur money brah

3. It's only 10 more bucks for the top shelf, if you get a quad. That cheap it wouldn't matter to me. I'd go either one.Sent from The Gods.

4. get the quad and one gram of the shake if you're able to, I don't know the limits though lol

5. [quote name="Jacob1056" post="19293135" timestamp="1389059508"]The dispensary that I normally go to is selling 1/4 ounce (7 grams) of green hornet for $25 which is an amazing deal or I could get top self shake for $5 a gram which for those who don't know all the pieces that fall off of the top shelf stuff mixed together. So my question is should I get one compared to the other or both orrrrrr[/quote]I'm almost crying here for the amount i paid in FL ugh weed costs 4x the amount here! I could get a qp for 400$ at your dispensary, that'll get me a single lonely O here. "Lobster or cracked crab? Why can't we have both?"