quality vs quantity for alabama

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by awdcivic, Feb 22, 2015.

1. What up y'all I know its different for every state of course, cause I mean in Cali etc you know your getting quality no matter what you buy. Here in bama we have pretty good mid tastes good but maybe 6 to 8%, 5 a gram of course. Now for the loud in bama its not even that good, most of the time, of course there is good here but 80% of street dealers don't have it. For 20 a gram you can buy anywhere from 10% that they claim is loud, the best I have smoked was about 20%, only twice have I smoked any that good I've had a 17% one time and all the other loud I've bought is under 15%.
    So the question on quality vs quantity varies greatly by states, cause here in bama most times loud isn't worth the cost.
    Btw the THC % are a very good guess from a seasoned toker not exacts but its a representation of how loud here isnt that great.

2. I picked up a half of this bud I don't even know what it is but I take a small bowl like .1 - .2 and I'm done for a few hours and I smoke every day so I know this stuff is good always go for quality the shit weed gives you headaches and isn't even worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. im in Pensacola FL which is practically in bama. I agree the dank can be middle level sometimes, but fortunately I get 15/g for dank 80-90 quarters, although my last pickup seems to be primo bud

4. Quality all day, but I just got some "low grade" fire im gonna call it, its dense and smells good for 100 a half had to takeit

5. Buy a bunch of mids and blast that shit hahah

6. Find you a solid plug then find some more, you can never have To many coNneCts.save Money and buy larger amounts as 15 a G is still 420$ a zip.Also having a wholesale person gives you a better chance of consistent quality IN quanity.20 a G is 560 a zip.I live in bfe east Tx right now and it is the same way.

7. Im in GA and the mids have almost completely disapeared over the last 5 years. I thought the market changed because people realized an ounce is a felony either way so you might as well have some good and make a profit. Also there is a lot more good coming in from the med states. Maybe its just the people im around only get good now. Personally i liked quantity because i could roll a bunch of huge blunts and smoke all day without breaking the bank.

8. I would buy a little of both probably.maybe good if i could afford it.depnds how bad the mids is too

9. I stay in Georgia, I can find all types in my area, high mids can go around 120 an o and I picked up some good for 100 a half

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I'm up in Tennessee, and be glad you can still find mids worth smoking. While I have a good connect that always gives me some good dank for 10 a g, most people don't and resort to getting decent bud for 20 a g. If one of my best friends wasn't my guy I go to, I would most certainly pick the mid over the overpriced "loud". You don't have to just smoke it either, all kinds of stuff to do with weed

11. Forgot to mention, I haven't found any mid at all up here for 4-5 years. Maybe some "loud" that smokes like mid, but not legit 5 a gram mid.

12. how much does 20 grams go for in yalls area? ik its a random amount but anything over 20g in FL is a felony. I only ask cause I practically live in Alabama (Pensacola FL) and was tryna get some insight. Usually get dank for 15/g $80-90 quarters

13. In TN a felony is 14g.

14. 20 grams of very good bud around here costs me about 80 bucks if I'm not smokin the stuff I'm growin...

15. screw off man if youre not gunna help, are you located in the area discussed in this thread? [​IMG]

16. Sometimes yes, those are prices I've found when going down there to visit family, that here was supposed to be there (indicating Alabama, not where I'm living now) but was changed by my iPad. And with smokin what I grow down there, I usually travel with somethin whether it be oil or bud..