Quality Vaporizers cheap?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Smeeeeer, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Hello fellow stoners!
    I've been looking around a bit for quality vaporizers but they all seem to be in the $100 and up range. To state my question simply can I get a good vaporizer for my herbs for $50 or less that will work smoothly and won't need parts replaced every second week?
    Thanks in advance for any answers :passing-joint:

2. For under 50$ your choices are a little limited but you can get some decent vapes for that range. here are a couple of decent ones :

$46.16 Black Widow Styled 2200mAh Dry Herb / Wax Vaporizer Starter Kit - anodized aluminum + stainless steel / 356-428'F / 3.3-4.2V at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$56.22 Authentic Herbstick Deluxe 2200mAh TC VV Dry Content Vaporizer Starter Kit - 120-225'C(248-437F') / 3-6V / aluminum + ABS / US at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$42.79 Authentic Flowermate AURA E-Solid / Dry Content Vaporizer - 0.6-0.8ohm / 2600mAh / ceramic + stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

All of these vapes are portable so you can take them anywhere. Remember these don't produce the best vapor but they still fit within your price range. I would spend a little extra and get yourself an Arizer Solo though. It's an awesome, affordable, introductory vape that produces good quality vapor and competes with some of the leading vapes on the market. Hope this helps. :wave:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Vapor Genie is probably the only decent vaporizer in your price range, 55 bucks but they do have a pretty big learning curve.

Unfortunately though, the words Quality and Cheap don't go together with most things and especially vaporizers. I just bought a vape thats over $400 but it works extremely well, I recommend just saving up until you can get something good.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah I'd suggest the vapor genie.

5. How much would you recommend spending on a quality vaporizer?

6. $200 would get you an Arizer Solo. Which is, IMO, Arizers top product.

Arizer is known as a really solid company.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Definitely something to think. I might wait a longer and save up more :vaping:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I paid $229 for mine about 3 years ago. So yeah, definitely save up and get yourself something nice. :vaping:

• Like Like x 1
  9. "You get what you pay for" is true more often than not. I bought an MFLB a few years ago and it worked, sorta...for a little while. Eventually I gave up on it and kept combusting for a few more years. Then a few months ago I bought an Arizer Air ($150 from Toronto Vaporizer, if you're in the USA) and the thing is just awesome, a joy to use every day.

Get a good one and you'll love it. Go cheap and you'll stop using it and think vaping is for suckers.

10. Probably legit but could also be a knockoff, hard to say with ebay listings. I usually buy through a registered dealer just so I know I am getting the right thing. As far as how much to spend on a quality vaporizer, you can get quite a few very nice vaporizers in the $150-$200 range.

The next question to ask is will you be doing your vaping at home mostly, on the go mostly, or a good combo of the two? If you are vaping at home mostly, I would steer you toward a desktop vape unit, they tend to work better in my experience and get me far more medicated. Some good desktop units to consider under the 200 dollar range would be VaporBros, LSV (Life Saber Vaporizer) Da Buddah and the extreme q. They all have their advantages/disadvantages but feel free to ask any questions about any of the units I have listed, I have good experience with all of them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'll be mostly vaping at home but will also need to use it on the go occasionally. Thanks for the recommendations I'll be looking into them

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry to disappoint you, but most likely a FAKE. Fake Solo

13. Damn

14. #20 Willie_wyte, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2016
    This so far, has been my favorite set up. It rips, it's portable, adjustable and does and damn fine job. Be careful though, it'll get ya, lol I had the kandypen galaxy for a while, but it's 80 dollars at the store, cheaper than the website.... then found that battery and haven't switched anything up since. 1 friend says it hits like a rig, but that's cranked up at 20w/4.28v, take about 5 --- 3-5 second rips, and yea, it'll get ya. It's goes down smooth, but the exhale has a slight cough to it, lol

Typically, the battery is great at 7-13 watts, and the coils will last a while. Up at 20w, the only last a couple weeks. Now single coils on the other handay, like to pop over 8w, and 10 second hits. Reduce the length and it would probably last a while longer.

I also rip on a nectar collector but that doesn't leave the house.

Good luck in your search

• Like Like x 1