Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quality>Quantity ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Seismvsk, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Quality over quantity any smoker perfers. Nothing like the high of some dank ( Sour and mango for me ;) ) compared to smoking grams of mids. ALWAYS GET THE DANK , if you bought mids , Might of well make firecrackers and make the high worth while. Any agreers?

2. I always prefer quality but I've never had bud that takes more than a few bowls to get me high. I've NEVER had to smoke grams to get high, even schwag, and smoking with 3-4 friends. With a gravity bong I can make an 8th of schwag last at least a week. I do love dank :D but sometimes it's just cheaper to buy a half O of some schwag compared to an 8th for 60 =/ I can smoke some joints,blunts,bongs,etc with schwag. I only like smoking dank from bowls b/c it's wasteful in joints/blunts (don't have a vape).

3. We wouldnt get along yo

4. Lol why is that? Not everyone has access to super cheap dank weed. My friends still pay $70 an 8th and it's still not as good as the medical I get for $60. Like I said, I LOVE dank, I just don't always have the money. A gram of dank or a quarter of schwag? Yeah... And like I said schwag for me lasts. I was literally smoking on a Q of schwag for 2 weeks (1-3 bowls everyday) from a grav bong.

5. Quantity for me.

6. #7 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you enjoy inhaling more tar and "bad stuff"
    Unless you vape, then your alright

7. I don't care.

8. #9 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 22, 2011
    ....sigh

9. Send me the money and I'll buy quality, outside of that...I really could give a fuck less.

10. it depends from person to person because part of the reason i smoke dank is because i can get it for fairly cheap (i live in a medical state) but i used to buy halfs of regs for 50 and it'd last me a week and a half. if i had to pay more than 50 an eighth for my dank then I'd say screw it and smoke regs, although i do like the high and taste of dank.

but i wouldn't call myself a weed snob. weed has to taste like really nasty shit for me to say something bad about it. it's just weed, no need for competition

11. I say "Why choose when you can have both!". Save up about $1200. Go out and by a 1000 watt hydro setup, learn how to grow, and grow a shit load of dank!!!!! Thats what I did!!!!!

12. #13 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 22, 2011
    Oh shit!!!!
    I never thought of that...derp

If I even had a seed I would plant it I don't need no artificial lights or anything

13. Depends. If I have money, I'll buy a $20 worth (4.5G) of some mids, and then 3 grams of some dank ($40). Before my vape broke, I'd put the dank into my vape and it'll last me a while. Now, I only get dank every once in a while. Shit is just too expensive to be smoking all the time.

14. Yeah I've never had schwag that's brown. I guess it must just be my area. The schwag I get is completely green, compressed, a few red hairs and some seeds.

15. i go for quality over quantity....but i very rarely have to purchase as i know enough growers...

16. glad i get quality and quantity. Just picked up 40/4g (4.2) of some medical Black Cindy, Darkstar, and Sweet Tooth Purp. already smoked the darkstar and stp. :smoke:
    Would provide pics but no camera @ the moment... my thread has some dank tho ha. ;)

17. yeah they call that regs in my area. thats what i got

18. I prefer Quantity but i don't buy shwag mids are fine for me i would rather smoke more.

19. quality over quanity. always a good feeling to be stoned as fuck by the first bowl + head(s).