Quality Products?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Canabitious, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Hey there,

Looking to start a grow cab about 24cf (3'x2'x4'). I'm thinking 3 plants, maybe some low odor strain like Northern Lights. Regardless I still want a good fan that can handle static pressure, a decent carbon filter, or any other means of getting rid of the smell.

Firstly, I'm curious to know if anyone has heard of the fan bellow. Second, I was wondering if a DIY carbon filter and maybe a jar of ONA gel or two would be enough for odor security?
    4" Inch 200 CFM Inline Fan by Tjernlund $80.00

Thanks!

(I'm not really interested in buying a carbon filter mainly due to high prices and not knowing which ones are better quality)

2. That's plenty of fan for your cabinet.

As far as filters go, the main ones are Phresh and cann. They are the big name brand options. I doubt there is anything spectacular about their activated carbon over the rest and if they are better it's because of better airflow. My cheapo eBay filter is holding up just fine though and the innards are replaceable just like the big money filters. Even if you cheap out a little don't skip the filter unless neighbors or visitors basically don't exist in your area

3. you must have the filter. someone WILL smell even just a few plants. and sense your prob gunna buy an assload of lowryder autos (lol) those little things stick to high heavens and back.