Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quality or quantity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ohio Grassroots, May 21, 2010.

1. Quality, absolutely no question about it. A small amount of great weed can get you just as high as a larger amount of shitty weed. So why smoke shitty weed?

2. Either an ounce and a half of regs or 7g of dank. I'd probably go for the regs since it would last me significantly longer because I'd probably smoke a gram of dank and day or 3g's or regs a day. But its really a hard decision, cause idk if i'd really want to sit on that much regs, the only reason i like regs is cause i can buy a 20 sack and smoke for like an hour straight and get super faded. But with dank its like a 10 minute sesh which is kinda lame cause to be honest I just love smoking almost as much as i love being high. I wish cigs weren't so bad for you cause i'd probably smoke them all the time just to be able to smoke.

3. Damn man:wave:. You just took my words :cool: lol. I was gonna say the same thing. :smoke:

4. Quality definitely. I used to think quantity over quality, but after smoking schwag/mids every day for 2 months only smoking a little nug with my friends about once or twice a week, schwag and mids do almost nothing for me now, I have to smoke about 6 grams out of a waterfall at a time to really get a high thats even close to as high as I could be from one fall of this killer dank that I can get any time. You kinda form a tolerance to schwag and mids a lot faster than nugs.

5. a nug is just a nug... no matter if its dank or not. so be specific man. (dank is the word your'e looking for ;) )