Quality or Quanity?

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Apr 13, 2005.

?

Quality or Quanity?

1. Quality

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Quanity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Which would you rather have, a dime of some kick ass shit, or an eigth of ok stuff?

2. a Dime of amazing weed, is AWESOME. by far. Shwag of 8th blows

3. With my budget, definatley quantity.

4. depends if the 8th gonna get me high then ok ill buy that, if i got the money to spare then the dank shit and maybe like a gram of the ok shit lol as long as im high its all good

5. well i would like to have the quality shit in high quantities

6. Quality. - I do know that when the money isn't there quantity is a must. But I got the green for my green.

7. if its just ok stuff and not shwag then id go with the 1/8

8. never enough money, least right now, i prefer having a good amount of weed of just average stuff than a small bit of good shit

9. Well, obviously I would rather get a dime of good shit.. However, around here, that would cost around $40. For $40, I can get a half ounce of some ok stuff. And personally, when it comes to 2g of Dank VS. 14g of Mids... I'd take mids...

10. i like quality

11. I would normally say quantity because our weed around here is all good. Like even the WORST stuff you can find is really good compared to come places but I didnt know that until recently. I went to mexico and bought an ounce for 40$ and it didnt even look like weed to me, it was the first time ive ever seen something that ugly. So if it was an eighth of mexican crap ide take the quality, but if the eighth wasnt too bad ide have to go with quantity. For me its how many times can I get high off of it plain and simple.

12. Quality is more important then quantity. Unless its compared to some decent chronic and some good mids

• Like Like x 1
  13. I won't smoke crap. I would rather spend more but have better weed.

14. From the way it's worded, it sounds like I'm getting this for free. So I'd take the dime of chron cause I can afford to buy an eigth (or more) of ok stuff anyway, and you can't usually just buy a dime of KB. So I'd take my free KB and buy some okay shit and get myself good and fucked up.

15. quality! who wants a bag of shit thats just gonna give u a headache..

16. Yeah, that.

17. i don't have much money so i picked quantity cuz stuff thats only ok still gets u high

18. if the 8th is gonna get me ripped then ill take the quantity..

id rather have an 8th of mid then a dime of haze

19. QUALITY, it's a totally different high!

20. fucking potsnobs shut the hell up. you don't get headaches off of schwag. and it's not shit. it just takes more to get you as high as a little bit of kb. i prefer it because it lasts longer when you're passing bowls around. whereas kb is less and more for by myself when i don't want to sit around chilling and just want to get high fast. and if all you smoke is kindbud your tolerance gets ridiculously immune to less amounts of weed of any kind. both are good. goddam. it's like listening to people argue which is better pepsi or coke. shut the fuck up and enjoy all kinds.

edit: i will say kindbud does taste better. it's hard to smoke a bowl of schwag right after you just finished a kindbud bowl. doesn't taste as good.