Quality of out door grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RoadRunner70, May 17, 2015.

1. #1 RoadRunner70, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    If I take some pots in the woods and plant out there(only tending to them every 4-5 days to water and make sure nothings messing with them), will they be good?
    Now i have feminized seeds that are quality and not just bag seed, what kind of quality weed can i expect from this?
    Will it be just like homegrown "M" or good stuff?
    Living in canada btw so it rains enough for me to not worry of them drying out.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 4-5 days is long for a seedling outdoors

Genetics matter much, but if you do a poor job growing you get bullshit. Outdoor vs Indoor is irrelelvant. Homegrown can be far better than commercial so I don't know what you mean there. If you want great herb, go to great measures to grow it. Research, plan, execute.

4. Didnt literally mean grown at home by "homegrown", sorry lol just got sucked into using that terminology, people around here call not so good weed homegrown.
    Every few weeks il be also feeding them bloodmeal, this stuff any good?

5. Organic soil mixed with perlite and peat moss.

6. I'd be afraid quality would suffer, but maybe ok. One question: Why in pots, why not go into the ground?

7. Your mix should work fine just make sure you get a nice consistency between the peat moss and the soil. I usually go about 50/50 but it depends on what your soil already consists of.

Blood meal is good but it is slow release so if it is your only source of nitrogen I tend to throw it in my compost so it has time to break down. Does your organic soil already have composted materials in it? 

8. Not good soil, all mossy and hils and what not

9. Yeah, cow manure compost