Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quality of bud is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shank, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Hey i been smoking for about 2 years now and when i first started off my dealer i used to get stuff like this *Pic will be below*
    his stuff got shitter for a long time..he restocked and has this stuff again.
    What kind of quality would u guys say this is? just want to get my bearings coz i always thought this would be like, high mids-dank?
    in sydney australia its hard to find anything with a strain name and what not..u just get what u get [​IMG]

2. that stuff look pretty dank my friend, i live in Portland, Oregon and all i get is dank all the time, so i know what dank is. smoke up nice find

3. Looks pretty good to me of its all you can get. Lucky its not shake or all seedy lol

4. yeah looks like dank to me too.

5. thx guys i am happy about this. havent got good shit for a long time. thanks for the link to that forum dude!