Quality Digital Scale That Wont Break The Bank (Noob 101)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MedicalMarijuanaOhio, Dec 15, 2018.

?

What Digital Scale Do You Use And Why?

1. Digital Scale Quality (Higher Cost)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Digital Scale Price And Quality (Lower Cost)

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Hell yeah you'll be good then man, I did like using Amazon untill they billed me for a year's of Amazon prime lmao, I got a refund for it but they still took £9 lol so I refuse to buy via Amazon anymore :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. i get the membership via my cell phone provider, i think its a extra $12 US each month, not bad for what i get i guess?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ok, so i settled on this scale:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. So, all this talk of, "I can't see the picture" and, "Oh yeah...there it is..." but nobody thought to just type the name of the scale somewhere?

I can't see a picture or a link. I am not alone. Several people can't see the picture or the link.

Make it easy on the rest of us...what is the name of the scale? Model #? Manufacturer?

5. model: 0.01 Manufacture: China Scale: AWS

6. I got mine in the cooking section at Walmart for like 20 bucks us. Just keep it clean and in the kitchen if you're in an illegal state.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMG_6615.JPG
    IMG_6615.JPG
    IMG_6615.JPG
    IMG_6615.JPG

I ended up getting this Coleman Hall scale and I’m using a vintage Tupperware cup to put my medicine in to weigh it. It’s a nice setup and is spot on the weight right out of the box, and thanks everyone who posted replies it really helped me with figuring out what to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. AWS, you can't go wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I looked at the AWS but they all seem small to me, but you are right, they do look like a quality scale

10. IMG_2075.JPG IMG_2077.JPG
    This one I got on amazon 20 bucks
    Etekcity digital kitchen scale up to 11lbs... grams or ounces