quality bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hellomoto, Mar 11, 2008.

1. yo this will be my first grow

me and my friend want to grow for ourselves and to get a little coin. first off, we will be growing in largely pine forests in a hot, humid environment with fairly heavy rainfall. Growing in an open field is not an option as I don't want to run the risk of it being found by ANYONE. For whatever reason, we cannot have seeds sent to either of our homes or to any friends as far as we know, so how should i go about procuring seeds. Most importantly, we are unsure of the strain. We want a high quality preferably white strain (due to marketability) that is conducive to growing in the aforementioned climate but if a superior bud that would command a high price would be better than please give any info. Hopefully ya'll can make a recommendation that I can settle on and seek further information from there.

2. just grow some bagseed...you'll get some dank...the only problem is that u said u wont grow in an open area. marijuana plants need LOTS of sunlight to produce good yeilds.

3. Selling seems pretty scary to me. You'll save plenty of coin if you just smoke it and dont buy it anymore.

4. According to High Times contributor Jorge Cervantes Pine needles are much to acidic for ganja, meaning never grow near pine trees.

P.S. As far as sales go, Purple strains seem to bring in the bigger money.

5. I live around so many cornfields/fields/woods i can plant a few in multiple locations and always pull off a great harvest

6. Word, i live in bog country (massachusetts), and theres alot of abandoned bogs that go out for miles, just a huge stretch of barren dirt, makes a pretty good spot aslong as you transplant them around the tall grass to keep them hidden.