Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quality Blackberry Kush Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Munch, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Sometimes I can capture good pics, sometimes they turn out crappy. This is one of those times they where they turned out good I think.

Broke open a nug of blackberry kush I was about to smoke and had to take some pics of this dankness. Really good batch of blackberry, done right in every aspect. Dense as hell and nice musky/earthy/berry smell and taste. Smokin that nuglet in a bowl as I type this:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. nice pics man

3. Daaaaamn that shit looks good

4. I hate being dry.....especially when those nugs as delicious as they do.

5. i like that second one. interesting shape

6. i just grabbed a bunch of this myself. pics were just taken will vbe uploading shortly
    looks similar very nice! hope you enjoy as much as i do!

7. looks like the same shit ive had inthe past

8. Yea I can usually tell blackberry when I see it. Usually pretty nice size dense nugs that are white with crystals and usually has a lil bit of pruple. And thepines416 this is one of my favorite strains at the moment. Have been seeing it a lot lately.

9. Beautiful buds. I love blackberry.

10. Smokin on this combined with some dank gdp and the cherry pie ive posted before. nice colorful salad bowl.

11. Beautiful buds some just blew around in PA was actually the first time I've had this strain and one of my favorites.

12. Yea nice change from the usual purple indicas around here like GDP, unique smell and taste. Bump for the morning blades, bout to wake and bake but not with this stuff its to indica. Ima burn some green kush instead, I believe its og x green crack, has a nice piney diesel smell and taste.

13. Nugs look good as hell man! Super frosty! Kudos for the great image capture too, I can taste it from here

14. yo those are premium nugs my dude..I wanna put that in my mouth and suck on it..sooooo frostyyy :smoke:

15. Thanks guys, bout to try some of this in the vape. Hopefully the vapor gets thick and tasty:smoke:

16. Volcano ripped nice, very tasty but not as milky as I was expecting. didnt load a fat bowl tho. Got some GDP and green kush( og x green crack) that are dank but dont have the bag appeal of the blackberry, might post some pics up ina bit along with some shots of some bomby medicated cookies I made today with my sis.

17. prickley bitch

18. Hahaa^^?? the bud im confused but just burned a bowl of the blackberry, extreme body buzz. Gunna snap a few pics of the cookies and other buds soon If i can get off the couch.