Quality bag-style vaporizer that's cheaper than Volcano

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by fezz5544, Aug 4, 2009.

1. My friend's 'Cano is so badass. It gets me totally ripped because there's no drag on the draw and it can get through a bowl in just 4 bags.

I really want one like it, but I can't afford the steep price. I've heard of Fuji, but not a lot of good about the quality.

Does anyone have any experience with non-Volcano bag vapes?

2. The extreme vaporizer ($300) or the V tower ($200).

3. Check out the Herbalaire. Ive also heard good things about the Extreme vaporizer, it doubles as both a bag and whip vape.

4. The V-Tower is suppost to be a good bag vape, and for $200 i think that's a steal. Remember vapes are like an investment they will pay for themselves from all the herb you save.

5. #5 LiquidDreams, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    The V-Tower is whip only. The Extreme has both bag and whip. The Extreme retails for $300. If you are serious about an Extreme, I can hook you up with one for about $210 brand new (plus shipping). PM me if you want.

I agree with you about being able to take absolutely huge rips from the bag. The rips from the whip are not nearly as big because you have to do the work with inhaling harder.

6. The fuji is junk, it is all plastic and not really well made. I would just save up for a Volcano and get one you could also look on craigslist.

7. is a bag vape the only vaporizer you have used... if so i think you are missing out. i greatly prefer whip style vaporizers to bag style vapes maby you should try some whip style vapes before you invest your money. alot of people are under the influence that the volcano is the only quality vape which now of days isnt true at all.

8. Man honestly just save up the extra money and get the volcano... u wont be disappointed.

9. Thanks for all your help guys.

I actually have a whip vape already (VaporBrothers) and I'm looking to double up with a bag. I like the whip, but sometimes it's just too much effort, and it's getting to the point where I have to take like 15 hits to get high.

10. :wave: High! I've had the Fuji knock off version for a few years now. This thing works just as good as the Volcano, and forget all the hooplah over "plastic parts" and "bad paint". It's all bullshit. This is coming from people who've never even tried it, and are probably just pissed off that they spent the big bucks on a Volcano when they could have saved at least $300 and got a nice bag with the savings :D. If anyone is going to get sick from using the Fuji, it would be have happened by now to my brother, whose been using his Fuji for over 5 years now, and is in perfect health. So yeah, don't know what's up with all the party poopers, but my Fuji kicks ass every bit as the Volcano, and YES I've tried BOTH. No difference, but in price. BTW, the Volcano outer housing is ALSO plastic, lol. My bro took his apart and there were no plastic parts used in the heating elements, so like I said, it's all bullshit. Vape away! :p

11. im pretty sure the cano housing is aluminum not plastic

12. When I look up the V Tower, it says it is an oil based vaporizor, how would you use that with Marijuana?

I saw it listed for $118 at one site

13. While the Extreme will do both bags AND whips, it makes for a better whip vape. While the HerbalAire will do both bags AND whips, it makes for a better bag vape. Being that you already have a whip vape, I'd lean towards the HerbalAire rather than the Fuji, which is a Chinese made knock-off of the 'Cano.

14. If you decide to go with the EQ, (extreme) the get it off puffitup, they are legit and have it for 175$ with some extra stuff.