Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qualifying for Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Seasoned Toker, Mar 9, 2009.

1. #1 Seasoned Toker, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Closed.

2. if you dont need it dont get it. it's not too hard to find a legit dealer in socal either..

3. No real problems, no real reason. You shouldn't get one. Simple as that. Don't abuse the system, because when your caught, and they go to verify your illness .... hahaha have fun.

4. How would they verify it? Or something like migraines? You can't verify that. And I want MMJ, I could get it whenever I want, not have to deal with dealers, not have to deal with getting ripped off, or any of that shit. It would simplify things a lot.

5. You are taking away from people who really need it. Think about that.

6. If you're going to work the system to become a legalized stoner, at least have the decency to shut the hell up about it and support the movement. Basically do NOTHING that will get you busted and look bad in the eys of the MMJ opponents.

Can't tell you not to do something you've already clearly decided that you're going to do, but if you're going to do it, at least do it right.

7. WildWill is right, you need to keep hush hush if you are going to do that.

I'm sure we can all understand your point, but understand it is actually outweighed by a few simple facts.

For instance, you take away from people who actually need. You demean the entire purpose of the system that was very luckily put in place to begin with. You take away from the legitimacy of the card, and everyone who owns one for real symptoms.

Anti-marijuana movements in SoCal are already aware that people like you exist, and they do in fact use that to argue against the legalization movement, and doctors and dispensaries who deal with marijuana.

For me, I am also applying for one and have real symptoms, and a record indicating I've tried conventional methods.

8. think of it this way, i have a condition that benefits from weed, if someone who doesn't need it takes it from me when i need it the most i'd be dissapointed, same when someone uses the elevator and i can't use it, it sucks, cause i can't walk up steps like other people because of my condition which makes me need a wheelchair at school, so think of it from my perspective

9. 1. do what you want but dont get caught or its your own fault
    2. realize what you are doing to the people that actually need it
    3. realize that if you get the card youre going to be smoking the illest piff ever
    4. dont tell people about it

10. I'm in a very similar situation. I'd really like to get a card, so that at least i'll have some excuse for my grow, but have no legitimate reason to have a card. I'd also like to support a local dispensary, and their patients, with any extra bud that I grow, by charging them only what it costs me to grow. I'd only do it if it was legal, though, which as far as I know, I'd have to have a medical reason for.

is there any way to just be a caregiver or something, but not have a medical card yourself?

11. i agree with you Seasoned Smoker, shiiiiit i wanna smoke llegaly too