Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qtip Stuck In Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iShrubbery, Jun 20, 2013.

1. #1 iShrubbery, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Got a qtip stuck in my pipe, I've tried getting it out with a paperclip, pipe cleaner, etc, no luck. Also tried using rubbing alcohol and salt. Would letting it soak in 91% isopropyl alcohol help to dissolve it? Or am I just fucked? It's a water pipe so the design makes it extremely difficult to get at the q tip because of where it's at.

2. Best bet is buying some very thin, curved tipped tweezers. I once had this issue but in a regular pipe. Otherwise id angle the tip of the paperclip so that you can grab onto the qtip. And the isopropyl might help if you try to scrape the cotton ff the end with sonething while its wet.

3. one of those flexible pipe cleaners (and get good quality ones!) 

4. is this really a fucking thread? 

5. Lmao got pics?