Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QT pound good deal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by V3N0M, Dec 30, 2006.

1. I never bought more then an 8th of dank and a ounce of schawg and this guy I know told me he will give me a good deal, $125 for a quarter pound of some nice fire schawg or a quarter pound of some nice mids for $250 anyone know if its a good deal? also how many ounces are in a QT pound? kinda slow at these things thanks for the help! I will ask him if I can see the stuff too before I buy so I wont get ripped off so any advice is ok.

2. dont get the shwagg eww. but them mids is deal. you should def give em a try

3. unless this guy operates in cuba, id beware!!!, qps sell for at good price 550 and thatas a deal, I dont ever buy shwag, its useless, it tatstes liek ass and you need a hand full to get high, and make sure his mids get you high request a half quarter from the guy 30$ worth and then sewe if he will give you a qp of it for 250$ providing its the same stuff, DO NOT SHOW ANY MONEY INFACT KEEP IT IN YOUR CAR UNTIL UV SEEN THE WEED !!!!!!

4. he only sells QP's+ which is why I guess he is sellin it cheap? but yes I will definely look at the weed I get before I buy it. and I live in TX so im guessin this is the reason price is cheap. thanks for replys guess Ill give him a call and see whats up.

5. a QP is 4 ounces..

6. 4 ounces of mids

that's 32 1/8ths

32 x 25 = 800$

800-250$ = 550$

550$ = :smoking:

7. Thats a good ass price on the shwag, $220 a q is a good price here in Minnesota. Don't buy the mids unless they are actually mids, not just half decent shwag. Mids should be at least semi fluffy and light on the seeds.

8. I dunno man. the mids maybe, but I have too high of a tolerence for schwag. since mids are different cannabinoid's they will get you way high. I dunno, when I was "helping friends out" I could get a LB for $400 for schwag.mids were like $550 a qp( seedless... no seeds)just had little to no crystals.some good beasters for $900 a qp( crystally as hell, almost dank beasters) and HELLA DANKKKK for $1200 a qp. I would only work with the last two.

9. Fire schwag is quite the oxymoron...

10. be carefull dude thats a really really really really good price be carefull man people can be mean

11. Unless you live were I live were any bud execpt shake/shawq is $20 a gram,$50 an eighth
    Thats
    32 x 50= $1600

$1600-$250= $1350 profit Ballin

12. Well my man...you need to find a MUCH better hookup. Cali has some of the best buds in the US. Hell I live in mass and get some pretty nice buds for 10/g.

13. That's an amazing deal, think about how you hooked up with this guy. If you met him through a friend or you know a friend has dealt with him ask the friend if thats how much he paid for it and if it is decent and actually a QP.

14. Were do these seeds come from anyway? Who the hell would keep a male near by ???

15. aint it?
    ahahah

16. I can get good schwag here in the Austin area of Texas for 130.00 a QP. Bt if I cold find some good middies I wold def pay the price. But that is kind of cheap. Just try it out first. And there are 4 o's in a QP. FYI. Yall have a great weekend and be safe.

17. I live in Texas and it's $90/QP of shwag and around $150/qp for some pretty good mids. $250 for really good mids isn't bad though, and I'd much rather buy mids than shwag because they're so much better for blunts.

18. you beat me to that. Sounds like a load of BS to me

19. the fire schawg sounds like bs, but still a qp for 125$, i'd buy it up straight fast. then flip half

20. I got pics! ill post it in a little while right now im just chillin