Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Q's on MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bongrip101, Mar 19, 2010.

1. i throw up every morning for an unknown reason, and have severe nausea until 10 a.m. but if i smoke before bed i dont. So my questions are

1. Do i need to tell my doctor about my recreational use and my own experiment on using every night?

2. I take 25mg of promethazine and a bunch of ant-acids, so i need to tell him that these are ineffective

3. If I am approved how fast can i get the medicine and does insurance cover it or what are some prices should i expect to pay?

i live in Michigan if that helps

2. Do you live in a MMJ state? Prices seem to be same as average street prices I hear.

3. All questions asked and answered dozens of times before, simply read the forum you'll get your answers

4. 1) YES!!!!

2) Yes

3) I'm in California, so I don't know your laws. Insurance does NOT pay for it. There are scammers that say they can get the insurance Co to pay for it, but they way they do it is fraudulent. (The day when it IS paid for is coming, but when you can grow your own, why pay anything?)

4) Learn to use the search function! ;)

5) Click the "simple format" link below and READ! :hello:

Granny :wave:

5. My number one prayer is that they are going to subsidize the cost of operating the grow :D but we all know that will never happen :(