Q's About Acid...

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Oct 1, 2005.

1. I am planning on taking acid in one week. I have a couple of questions first though. Would it be a bad idea to smoke some reefer while I take it/during the trip, how much does a hit usually cost (rough estimate), and if it comes as a tab, do I just put the tab on my tounge and wait for it to dissolve? Any info is much appreciated.

2. Take some acid. About an 1hr later eat and smoke some weed for full effect.

3. yeah take the acid before you smoke i like that better, and acid is anywhere from 5-15, i wouldnt pay 15. 10 is a fair price, its somewhat cheap but my guy gets it pretty potent for 10 so only 2-3 to trip.

If its geltabs I say just swallow it, if its a blotter paper dizzolve it, microdot pop it.. liquid drank it.

4. If it's a tab, just put the paper on your tongue, and let it sit there for a good amount of time. I'd say maybe 20-25 minutes. When the paper starts to get mushy I usually just chew it up and swallow it. Sometimes I let it sit on my gums too, there's a lot of blood vessels on your gums and inner lips.

I like to tak eit, then maybe a half ohur later smoke some ganj. Weed always kicks off my trips, thats what I love about it. Last time i took acid i didnt feel anything after an hour and a half, then i smoked some bud and I started tirpping balls.

5. acid is bad new...but the best of luck to you if ur gonan try i

6. EAT IT EAT AS MUCH AS U CAN! and then smoke the rest of ur money away and play video games and go out for walks best of luck to u

7. Acid is anything but bad news. It's the best drug I've ever taken and you're in for perhaps the most beautiful time of your life.

8. I actually just got 4 tabs haha, cost me $30.

Ive never felt the need to smoke while im on it, the trip for me is perfect alone.
    Ive only had blotter and liquid. Liquid i just dropped in my mouth and blotters i suck on/chew for a while and swallow them after a while. Good luck and dont underestimate it. I feel 1 tab of the stuff i get for ~12 hours

9. While your tripping smoking is kinda useless, but right before you start, it's a great way to kick it off.

10. yea ive thought about that, like when when the highs dying down the acid would really kick in

never tried it though

11. Smoking during the comedown usually brings back some of the brilliance of the trip.

12. Yea, I took shrooms with two other of my friends one time. After we finished tripping we went on a blunt cruise and as we were driving back my friend who was driving was like "dude, I'm starting to trip again" He said the lines in the road were waving back and forth. Scary shit.

13. Be carefull start with half of what ever you get just to be on the safe side.

14. Ok i tried it. went on a Full blown trip yesterday (2pm-5am) and smoked a bowl around 11:30pm.

Before smoking, I was tripping incredible hard, like i was seeing cars floating around and brick walls collapse then rebuild themselves. After, I was still tripping just as hard but i could function alot better.