QP's super critical hps/l.e.d grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by qualitypotlover, Jul 8, 2011.

1. hello fellow pot lovers!!

ok so this time im ditching the autoflowers and going for an overall better grow

heres the equipment im dealing with (for those who didnt catch my last grow)

Secret jardin Drs60 grow tent 60 x 60 x 140
    TT100 4'' inline extractor fan
    4'' carbon filter
    min/max combo hygrometer
    6'' growth technology clip on fan
    150w hps
    90w ufo l.e.d R/B/O spectrum
    125w cfl (may add in for flowering)
    15 liter air pruning pot
    bio-bizz organic light mix
    bio-bizz bloom organic nutes

i will be growing Super critical from green house seeds (big bud x skunk x white widow), highly recommend green house great company that oldpork inspired me to use

i am not sure on the style of the grow i was thinking SCROG to start with but i may use SCROG,L.S.T and topping!? its a 1 plant grow hence the large pot any ideas on how to get the most outta this grow please throw in ur thoughts and ideas i will be using the l.e.d for veg for about 3 weeks then add the HPS for flowering.

here's some pics of whats going on so far the seedling is 2 days old today.
    few pics of whats left from the last grow Super silver haze and thats the screen i plan to use if i do SCROG.

Attached Files:

2. J Bird has arrived. loving the colour of that light...

3. subbed

i was just looking at the super critical...its even got some big bud thrown in there too.cant wait to see how that turns out

i am very curious about GHS jack herer????? but i think it may be a little tall for my setup without lst:eek:

i had a total disaster lastnight whilst xplanting a blue cheese of mine. as i turned the damn thing over to put it in the new pot it fell apart. the bottom section of mud fell away and dragged the roots with it:mad: i dont know how bad it is yet ...time wil tel but everything got severely messed up and disturbed... hopefully she'll pull through

4. Rock on man. Nice looking buds too. I'll be watching :)

5. went for a walk yesterday in hope of finding a good guirella spot for next year, we walkd for a good few hours through some private land and we found the perfect place! from the path thers a massive hedge that is quite a hassle to get through but theres 10-12 clearings that are very stealth and get perfect sun coverage!! thers 2 pals i completly trust who are growers themselves and we are gunna get very busy down ther with some killa strains and maybe a few autos for an early harvest :D will grab some pics of the plots when i next visit you guys are gunna love it!! best spot iv ever come across

6. i just had to order it when i saw the genetics! its suppose to yield BIGGG, if its like the other green house seeds iv grown should be a nice harvest :) yer jack herrer is interesting i will try that one day see how it goes. all the greenhouse seeds are bangers me thinks ;)

bad luck with the cheese :( my dog pulld up a skunk no1 outside once was about 7 inches tall running around with it in his mouth and to my amazment it actually recoverd!! never under estimate the ganja plant very hardy things (luckily)

7. Looks dank and amazing :smoke:

8. it was some nice smoke stunk like lemons :D

9. Lol this sounds amazing mate. guirella lol!!!!

I just got 4 x 15ltr air pots :cool:

10. veryyyy niceeee !! i cant wait to see the growth these 15 liters are gunna have, where did u get yours from?

11. I seen them on ebay mate, was a hydro shop down south. £25 for 4 pots.

12. fuck i payd £13 including delivery for one!

13. lol well yours mite be of better standard i dont know mate.

14. good old ebay! that 150w hps i got from there as a bargain only £40 :) im just cleaning up my propagator and plan o take 2 or 3 clones off my largeee plants outside then flippd them straight to flower when rooted.

ur doing autos aswell what ones? after growing autos the reg seeds seem to take forever :(

15. yeah mate because i had so many Auto seeds i just thot i would toss them in the beast also.

I have the sugar mango ryder, white dwarf and seven dwarfs trojan all 8 days above soil. keep them in the stealth box for another week then under the HPS.

16. sick will be interesting to see all those diff strains going, im sure u'll find out as i have its a bitch to get good pictures with the hps on!

17. yeah i look forward to it mate will keep me on my toes.

Yeah ive heard about this problem taken pics with HPS on.

18. got the clones done and in their new home for the next 2 weeks hopefully i'll have success with both of them :D

Attached Files:

19. here's a mini update as thers not much to report but just keeping things going, the SC is a week old today starting her second set of leaves and has a nice deep green colour.

here's the pics and a fat king L of cheese lol ( lookd fatter before the top bit was smoked obviously)

Attached Files:

20. Nice fatty QP, plants look nice also

Goodwork