QP Price?

Discussion in 'General' started by BigDomeDSM, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Alright. So one of my dealers is saying I can get 5 oz's for 275 bucks or a QP for 250. I'm guessing go with the 5 oz's but just making sure... Right?

2. yeah do ittt.

3. it sounds like your talking bout mid grade herb in which i have no clue bout the prices. but common sense would tell ya 25 more bucks is worth another 25 bucks, no matter what the bud looks like

4. Shit.. Another dealer just said a qp was 225... Crap. So either 225 or 250.. or 5 oz's for 275. Hmmm.. I could buy a carton with that extra 50/25 bucks...

5. where i live you can get ah qp for 180 but that's for some "reggie" bush! are you talkin about mids??

6. that's a good deal

7. where you guys from? i'm from toronto, canada, and qp's here are like $425-$500. I figured it would be cheaper here than in the states, which is where i presume most of you are from, but i guess not. maybe it's because we got bettter chron....
    :smoking:

8. what kind of bud is it?
    where im from decent shit goes for 400/qp and kush for 480/qp..

9. those are pretty decent prices.. I am usually stuck with 300 dollar QPs..but I buy the same weed every time, no name seismillia

i cant wait for the day weed is legalized..we can all go to cosco..and get a HUGE bale of buds

10. I can probably get a QP for 300 or 350. Not a bad deal I say.

11. Where I'm at reggie is like 180 for the qp and mid is 300 for the qp.

12. 400 high mids
    900 nug
    1200 strain/headie

13. What bud is better?

If they ar ethe same, go for the 225 and get that carton.

If the 250/275 stuff is better, go for the 275, because you get an ounce for 25 bucks!

14. 480 for some kush!! Damn anything dank the best you'd probably get for an qp is 1100!! that's the best! I live in LA "Louisiana".

How much are yall pounds then??

15. I could get a QP for 125$ and thats the worst/most expensive price I have come across in about three months. I usually buy by the Oz though, at 35$ to 45$