Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP pickup.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Sep 11, 2009.

1. #1 PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    so i copped a qp of this bud today for 1000. not a terrible price for the buds.

indica dominant. very skunky smell to it. just an 8th will quickly skunk up an entire room.:hello:

smokes kind of harsh to be honest, but over all im happy with my pick up.

couple bud shots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

zip.
    [​IMG]

no time to get up weight shots. will up date with a milk vid later on.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWR2iZfljA4"]YouTube - milk[/ame]
    happy tokin blades. enjoy your day!

2. Lookin good!

3. thank youuu :) its gunna be a good weekend. gunna sit back and enjoyyyyyy

4. nice.

thats my computer!! lol...nice vid 2!

5. Proly harsh cuz it was dried fast to sell, put some in a jar and wait as long as possible then it might get a little better. Alot has to do with curing it. Looks nice.. :)

6. thank you sir :) ha ya it does work right?

7. yaaa thats probly most likely the case. people always rush to get their product on the street you know. either way it gets the job done. im still red eyed and smiley :D

8. Yeah the curing processes allows TCH V to slowly convert into THC A and when heat is applied it turns into the active form of delta9-THC. Right now those buds probably aren't as potent as they could be, they'd also probably smoke a lot better with a nice cure.

Let those beautiful buds cure for a while man it'll be worth it. Great looking pickup :smoke:

9. thanks bro, i got 2 ounces that i plan on smoking later stored away in my jars so theyre on their way to being tastey :)