Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP of White Widow vs. QP of Purp Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rallydrift, Nov 7, 2012.

1. The hands of criminals are you kidding me.. most marijiana is grown local. Ots your friwndly neighbor with the big smile on his faces thats selling the weed. Cartels deal with meth and coke. I havent seen mexi brick in the states for 5 years

2. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']

The hands of criminals are you kidding me.. most marijiana is grown local. Ots your friwndly neighbor with the big smile on his faces thats selling the weed. Cartels deal with meth and coke. I havent seen mexi brick in the states for 5 years[/quote]

Go to Texas, I live in newyork and I get buddy's trying to sell me qps for 250 so it's definitely still around, just not as prevalent.

3. About $1,100 in north-east Pennsylvania... cost's $350 an ounce.

4. Wow buddy im in toronto and i know the kush im gettin is coming from bc and im payin 925 a qp so if ir payin 700 for purp and 800 for white widow thats a fuckin deal and a half man id loveeeeee to be paying that much i would make even more of a killing...im assumimg the purp n white widow r very dank at least a 9/10 overall n if thats the case ur gettin an amazing deal!!