Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP of White Widow vs. QP of Purp Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rallydrift, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Hence why I said "generally speaking". You could also grow some green bud up in the cold ass mountains, and it will turn purple. But that's not the type of purple I'm talking about.

2. [quote name='"rallydrift"']im in college now so theres no way for me to grow. i tried last year and got stupid lucky (i moved all the shit to a friends house and security searched my room same day) its fine in veg state but as soon as the girls start flowering there is no way to cover up the smell in a tiny room and yes, i had carbon filters, ozium, and my room, was fully sealed with weather stripping on the door and what not just me coming and going let enough smell out aha. i grow in the summer as well but its difficult for me to bring it from my house to college (go through the states to get here) or fly (ive flown with oz's before but its scary and not really worth it.) oh ya totally got distracted but im grabbing 2os of pk and ww for 730. also if you were willing to send cash i would mail you bud (same price i pay + shipping) its not dealing. its compassion in a non profit sorta way[/quote]

How'd you manage that

3. Beating Security --> Got a bad feeling and moved my shit to a girl i was fucking's house (bad idea she killed my lil girl)
    Flying With Oz's --> Seal it up in a jar and put in checked luggage or divide into quarters, wear ski socks (one q in each one) and in 1 in each pocket of my jeans. just make sure you wont beep
    Shipping --> I feel as though weed should be free to those in need and I dont believe in fucking people over. I also feel as though if i dont charge significantly more than what i pay (just enough more to cover my expenses such as gas) and ship/sell to people who seem to be in need it a jury of my peers would be more lenient on me especially since i'm keeping money out of organized crime.
    FYI --> This is Canada not sure if I'd recommend flying with grass in the states
    p.s --> I had a long ass reply typed but it didnt upload.

4. We got an oz of White Widow from our guy yesterday and road tested it last night. Holy shit this stuff was off the charts.

We both where high beyond belief from sharing one small bowl!

5. lol sick! the stuff i picked up seemed to be harvested a little early (not as covered in trichomes as i would have liked) but it got me nice and hi

6. [quote name='"nick32"']Wow I want to cry. Your getting qps for 800? And you think thats a bad deal? Holy shit!!!!! Canada really does have good prices[/quote]

Yeah we really do :)
    I'm from Alberta thinking that's a bit high. The widow would be worth it tho

7. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

I can get a qp for that or less a d I'm in Florida[/quote]

Yeah man. Roller coaster weed is cheap anywhere lol...

8. @Monteepython where in Alberta are you? I'm in Calgary about half the year

9. [quote name='"rallydrift"']@Monteepython where in Alberta are you? I'm in Calgary about half the year[/quote]

Hey bro.

I live east of okotoks with my parents but go to sait right now. Born and raised in and around Calgary. Where are you the other half lol?

10. Small city in quebec or small town in BC

11. Your complaining about 200 a zip? Jesus good luck getting a break better then 280-320 a zip on a qp. Man fuck va

12. Fuck all u guys overseas are so lucky here in australia it's like 1k+ a qp unless u know a grower

13. What if you are a grower?

14. Yeah I am in FL and I wouldn't think twice about either of the deals. If either of those were legit in my area it'd be close to a stack. Maybe flip one or even a half at a higher price to make a little side cash, or consider running butane through a half or an o to ensure you make your product last longer? Because an o a week is a steep tolerance(unless you smoke out buddies or whatever) I would definitely try out some oil or hash. Or flip the whole damn quuper to someone willing to pay higher prices and then call up your girl again! That way you would be getting it closer to the 600-700 range you want lol

15. Since we are talking about Canada, and this thread is alive again, well what about that new act they tried pulling? The Safe Street Act or something, where cannabis will be treated harshly. Since Colorado and Washington have legalized Cannabis, how can you guys still listen to America's wants? I mean this is going to stop all the landrace killing american bastards. Because if America won't listen to America, then how can:
    Canada
    England
    Mexico
    Colombia - Which is actually keeping Cocaine illegal, but coca tea and other coca and cannabis products may be legalized soon.
    Peru
    India
    Europe: Germany, ........
    Spain - Spain has decriminalized it...
    How can that list of countries still listen? I mean it should be telling them a lesson, which Colombia and Mexico are taking a better stand. I think that the war on weed will end in the next 5 years. And the war on soft drugs will end in the next 10, but it will only happen if we push for it.

Back to Canada, what are you thinking about how they are deciding to keep up with failed tactics and continue?

16. I don't think it should be legalized and sold like cigarettes. I think it should be legal and sold in provincial or federally mandated stores like SAQ in Quebec. I also think it has to be legalized because just decriminalization keeps it in the hands of the criminals and reduces their risk. With Canada, I'm all for Harpers tough on crime and the majority of his policies; however, weed should not be illegal. Maybe it should be illegal to buy, sell or grow huge quantities but if your growing your own I think its fine. Like 3-5 plants for personal use keeps money out of organized crime,

17. True, just convert dispensaries into id stations lol.

18. Shit that'll run 1200-1300 here easy lol

19. Lol thats cool for you, but i dont buy dirt.

-Joe

20. ^ I wouldnt make an 800 dollar pick up ifni needed to wear a vest and bring weapons..... weed isnt worth it