Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qp AAA Juicy Fruit Haze (indoor)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poop snack, Jan 5, 2013.

1. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    All I'm asking is if you knew for sure it was hydro, because it didn't look like it. I'm seriously not trying to have a malicious argument right now, I legitimately want to know what I'm asking. Don't get all hurt because somebody has a differing opinion. and I just wanted some clarity on what you meant by "medicinal" because, like you said, people throw around the term too much. Anyway, how much did the Q run you?[/quote]

But yes it was sold as hydro and it is from a legal operation so i have no reason to doubt that. Sorry for kind of going off on ya, but a lot of threads recently have changed to dick measuring contests of who has what bud. the quap ran 750 which isn't bad for PA

anyways thanks for checking out my thread ill rep you:smoking::smoking::wave:

2. I understand completely man, I kinda came off like a dick anyway. There's so many people that just run up in these threads like "I GET THIS FOR CHEAPERS LOLZ" that it's fucking annoying; I don't blame you.. Wasn't trying to flex muscles or anything. Btw 750 is a fucking steal for PA, there are some people that would pay 750 for that out here in Cali. Nice pick up, and thanks for the rep!

3. 750 for a quap of that in PA? Damn man. PM sent cause I don't wanna be sketchy askin where you live around on here :p

4. [quote name='"dudeindistress3"']750 for a quap of that in PA? Damn man. PM sent cause I don't wanna be sketchy askin where you live around on here :p[/quote]

Yeah I consider myself pretty lucky most people pay 1000 if they have a REAL good connect but I see people selling it for up to 1400 locally all the time

5. 1000 is about right for around here. Most of that comes from where you said

6. Nice buds. Have fun my friend!!:smoking:

7. [quote name='"GanjFarmer610"']Nice buds. Have fun my friend!!:smoking:[/quote]

Thanks, 610 wootwoot

8. Hey man if you don't mind me asking, where in the 610 are you?

9. [quote name='"GanjFarmer610"']

Hey man if you don't mind me asking, where in the 610 are you?[/quote]

I'll pm you haha

10. idk where you heard this but just thought id clarify. leaf-to-bud ratio is based on genetics... whether it was grown in soil or hydro has nothin to do with it

11. looks proper! cheers my dude :) this dabs for you.