Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qp AAA Juicy Fruit Haze (indoor)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poop snack, Jan 5, 2013.

1. This is some top quality indoor hydro I picked up from my connect. It smells skunky, like berry/lime, and stinks up a room.

Attached Files:

2. Mmmm with the leaves and all:kiss:

3. [quote name='"EyesSeeingAll"']Mmmm with the leaves and all:kiss:[/quote]

That one nug was a little leafier but still caked in crystals. It is soooo tasty

4. post pics of the whole quap

5. She looks spicy :devious:

:smoking:

6. roughly where are you at? I got some stuff up in the northwest that looks remarkably similar

7. [quote name='"thewarden"']roughly where are you at? I got some stuff up in the northwest that looks remarkably similar[/quote]

South east my dude. You should post a pic the would be cool to compare!!

8. #9 Scribbles510, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    You sure that's hydro? Looks like too many leaf sets, but I don't know that much about growing at all so I could be way off.

9. [quote name='"bossman3"']post pics of the whole quap[/quote]

This..

10. niiiiice looking!

11. [quote name='"bossman3"']post pics of the whole quap[/quote]

[quote name='"rync888"']

This..[/quote]

Sorry I couldnt snap them earlier here it is minus about a half

Attached Files:

12. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']You sure that's hydro? Looks like too many leaf sets, but I don't know that much about growing at all so I could be way off.[/quote]

Yeah I guess that one nug was a trimmed a little less but it is straight sugar leaf and If I grew it I would definetly keep that. The rest of the buds are real tight though

Attached Files:

13. You don't understand what I'm saying. The trim job doesn't matter, my point is that there are too many leaves, trimmed or not, for the bud to be hydroponic. Do you know for a fact that this is hydro, or did your dealer just tell you that??

14. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    You don't understand what I'm saying. The trim job doesn't matter, my point is that there are too many leaves, trimmed or not, for the bud to be hydroponic. Do you know for a fact that this is hydro, or did your dealer just tell you that??[/quote]

From this connect it is always medicinal indoor hydro or soil grown. This comes direct from the caretaker and he stated it was hydro. I understand exactly what you are saying, but I was trying to explain it was the structure of one of the buds I photographed, not the whole batch

15. they look great man, how much was it all?

16. I don't think you understand what I'm saying at all. Because the buds are "tight" does not mean anything about the leaf sets. I was actually looking at the picture of multiple buds when I made the hydro comment, so it's not just one nug that doesn't look right.

As for the term "medicinal", lol, isn't all weed medicinal?:rolleyes: What do you mean by that term?

17. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    I don't think you understand what I'm saying at all. Because the buds are "tight" does not mean anything about the leaf sets. I was actually looking at the picture of multiple buds when I made the hydro comment, so it's not just one nug that doesn't look right.

As for the term "medicinal", lol, isn't all weed medicinal?:rolleyes: What do you mean by that term?[/quote]

I really just try to post pictures for people to enjoy but if you insist on trying to argue about what type of weed I possess, based on your viewing of some cell phone pics, I will explain. I understand people throw around the term medicinal to hype their bud but It is bud grown legally with a medical license so I refer to it as medicinal. Damn ,grass city used to be such a cool community to chill and checkout some buds but the amount of weed elitists and pseudo experts around here is just crazy.

CAN'T WE GO BACK TO THE OLD DAYS?!
    /rant :smoke:

18. #19 Scribbles510, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    All I'm asking is if you knew for sure it was hydro, because it didn't look like it. I'm seriously not trying to have a malicious argument right now, I legitimately want to know what I'm asking. Don't get all hurt because somebody has a differing opinion. and I just wanted some clarity on what you meant by "medicinal" because, like you said, people throw around the term too much. Anyway, how much did the Q run you?

19. the quap ran for 750, thanks for checking it out!:smoking::wave::hello: