Qestions On Momma Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PurpHazey, May 28, 2008.

1. I was just wondering how you guiys grow your momma plants. How much light? Im just confused. I am thinking of keepin a momma alive to clone from but I dont really know what to do with her. Any advice would be appreciated

2. i have four in a spare closet wit a T5 flouro system and they are doin great. u just have to make sure its clean and take care of them like everyother plant. its just not as much work until u go to take clones. keep temps consistent and some fresh air and whatnot its a good idea

3. Ok but do i grow it like a regular plant. Do i give it the same amount of light? Can I put it on a diff light cycle?

4. i use 18/6. u can use 24/7 i onyt feed nutes once a month. its just like a reg plant. for me im tryin to let it grow out so i can use them for next years outdoor as weel as my next grows. so yes u treat her like a reg plantu want her to live for a long time

5. Thanks barry looks like me and you got the same idea i want to start momma in winter and put outside next season

6. word good luck we in the same area as well so well prolly have some of the same problems

7. well if we have any probs well have to check with eachother