Qdoba burritos

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Zjesko, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Honestly I swear to god, eating the BBQ pork or shredded beef burrito from Qdoba and eating is while stoned is like eating a giant slug. The tortilla shell is all slimy, the inside with juicy salsa and the meat is like the insides and guts. It's perfect. I felt like a native eating it while in my friends car

2. Anybody else see what I'm saying

3. That sounds amazing

4. from madison, never eaten qdoba, what am I missing?

5. Man, I love burritos :yummy:

6. oh dude you are missing out big, qdoba is heaven especially when youre stoned. Honestly anything on the menu is good, quesadillas, burritos, nachos, as long as you get the right salsas and meat. Its soooo fucking good

7. I live literally a block From a qdoba, i kid you not. Here's What i order. Burrito with rice, pinto beans, pork/chicken, peppers and tomatoes, and the green salsa. Best combination at qdoba

8. Steak burrito with black beans, all toppings & habanero sauce. Good stuff. Queso burritos are good too! GAD DAMNIT I'M FUCKING HUNGRY NOW!!!!

9. I'll have a burrito in your honor, how does that sound?

10. Qdobe use to be better than chipotle now they are worse and chipotle isnt as good..
    I like my locals burrito stand

11. Qdob is good but Chipolte is like an orgasm, bout to go get one now

12. An orgasm? Cool enjoy it..

13. I hate Qdoba .. Moes & Chipotle >

14. Never had Chipotle, gonna have to try it.

15. You guys must be eating some shitty Qdoba then, the Qdoba in Grafton, WI is the best doba in the midwest and thats the one I always go to

16. I've been to Qdobas in two states and none have matched up to the any of the Chipoltes
    Chicken is of lower quality and less spices and flavor
    Rice is white only and very plain unlike chipoltes
    the green salsa is literally the same as i can get in a supermarket

But I get so many free entree coupons to Qudoba so I eat like 50-50 each

17. Chipotle is burrito king , quedoba has the best chicken tortilla soup and quesadillas ! In Pittsburgh the competing businesses are within half a block . It's good to have a fav everywhere if you don't have a choice

18. welcome to mooooooooooooooooooes hahaha

19. "I don't wanna eat burritos..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h2q3OKjRu0]Sublime - Burritos - YouTube[/ame]