QB 96’s wired up info

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Outdoorliving05, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Hey guys
    I’ve been insanely busy the last several weeks. I finally found some time to
    Build a light bar and wire up 4 QB 96’s. I’m not great at wiring stuff up. But I believe I did this correct.
    I will post pictures and can you guys let me know if it looks right?

so I took two lights and wired positive to positive with a 3 way wago. I wired negative to negative

the other two lights I did the exact same thing.

the meanwell driver is a 600h. It has two sets of positives and two sets of negatives. Do I just wire one side to my positive/negative lights and the other side to the other set of lights? On the dimmer wiring it has 3 wires. But my dimmer only has two wires. The yellow wire says +5. Which I didn’t wire up to the dimmer. Do I need to do something with the yellow wire that says +5?

I also wired up the plug. Man these foreign colors on the meanwell and on the cord have thrown me off big time. I looked up the colors and I believe everything is correct. I’d appreciate any tips or suggestions

i just wired up a new outlet for the grow tent. My grow tent is about 10’ from my breaker box. So the grow room lights, fans, dehumidifier etc...will be on it’s own breaker. Rather than using an extension cord to reach the grow tent. The nearest outlet was 20’ from the grow tent. So I figure I better wire up an outlet next to it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Never mind...
    But if anyone ever needs help with wiring these shoot me a message. I’ll help you every step of the way now that I know how.

they are now alive and insanely bright

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2