Q?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by blazedkiwi, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Sup all im wondering how much bud i can get with my set up. right now all my shits in the process of being set up and all that. i got shit laying everywhere around my room but its coming together nicely. i have 12 plants vegging in a shoebox with natural sunlight and flouros at night. and i got 1 good seed in 1, 7"tall 6"wide cylinder container. with some good soil. with all that how much bud do u think i can attain. i know theres more factors to this but im just barely startin out. my seeds are bag so i don't expect too much from them but my 1 seed in the cylinder White KB. i have a sorta green thumb...i had 2 bamboos growing but they died during the move. neway so what do u think ill be getting here in oz.

2. its all about the strain your using.its always uncertaintce,but i also wanna know if sunlught in the day and flouros at night are good cause i havent seen anything explaing that.

3. Well i really don't know what strain im using...if i had to take a guess id say some commercial shit nothing too good...maybe like swagg or something its got orange hairs and gave me a pretty good bake after a few tokes in the bong i made...thats the post some fool called me a crackhead cuz i was baked...neway maybe some1 should explain that flouro schedule cuz thats what i do...

Smokin...

Grasscity Deals Near You