1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Q?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by blazedkiwi, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Sup all im wondering how much bud i can get with my set up. right now all my shits in the process of being set up and all that. i got shit laying everywhere around my room but its coming together nicely. i have 12 plants vegging in a shoebox with natural sunlight and flouros at night. and i got 1 good seed in 1, 7"tall 6"wide cylinder container. with some good soil. with all that how much bud do u think i can attain. i know theres more factors to this but im just barely startin out. my seeds are bag so i don't expect too much from them but my 1 seed in the cylinder White KB. i have a sorta green thumb...i had 2 bamboos growing but they died during the move. neway so what do u think ill be getting here in oz.

2. its all about the strain your using.its always uncertaintce,but i also wanna know if sunlught in the day and flouros at night are good cause i havent seen anything explaing that.

3. Well i really don't know what strain im using...if i had to take a guess id say some commercial shit nothing too good...maybe like swagg or something its got orange hairs and gave me a pretty good bake after a few tokes in the bong i made...thats the post some fool called me a crackhead cuz i was baked...neway maybe some1 should explain that flouro schedule cuz thats what i do...

Smokin...

Grasscity Deals Near You