Q U E S T I O N S

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SECNEEK, Apr 11, 2003.

1. wow, i just checked that sight out... a lot of that shit cost a a torso and an arm.. im going for the CHEAP grow... i cant make this to ovious.. peep the set-up from the inside..

Attached Files:

2. plant

Attached Files:

3. If you have a HPS (high pressure sodium) lamp available use it now. HPS lamps are the expensive lights you looked at

HPS (high pressure sodium) lamps are the expensive lights you looked at on elights. Actually they are the most expensive. The difference between flor. and Hps is like night and day. If you have to use flor. buy as many as possible and side light the plant as close as you can without burning the foliage. Light intensity doubles every six inches.

4. Ya there not cheap, I paid about 250.00 for set up with extra bulb. Hey I used flouros for 2 years, You just got to get as many as you can In there and keep it close to plant you probably wouldnt want anything more than 100W hps in there
    but a 70W would be ideal I just dont think u have enough room, I would stay with the flouros till u get a bigger area.

5. Just to clear things up:

YOU WILL GET TWICE AS MUCH BUD OFF A PLANT WITH HID LAMPS...ditch the flouros once you hit 12/12!!!

6. hey i went to Home Depot today to look around and price,, they have a Lighting section, and floro's.. they have this 1 floro bulb that said Plant growing light and it was 20w, i looked for a Gro-Flux but didnt see anything, and looked for HPS but i dont think they sell them there and i didnt want to ask anyone about lights cause i know they would be wondering why somone that looked like me was checking out growing lights. then i check the Ferts, and thad this 1 fert that said DYNOMITE and it was 10-10-10.. any good?

7. that's a vegging fert.....i use 10-10-10 for vegging, then i switch to like a 10-50-10 for flowering......Peace out......Sid

8. hey whats up guys, today i looked at my plant when i got home from work, and the bottom set of leaves and the middel set are starting to look a little bit LIMP...is that somthing normal? here is a picture..

Attached Files: