Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Q] Legality of bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tobaccosmoker25, May 1, 2012.

1. Ok so basically according to the site its illegal to ship bowl to PA where i live and i said oh i have an idea ill get send it to my friend it GA and she'll send it to me. So mu question is is this legal? Because i don't want her to get into trouble or myself & i cannot seem to find good information on the laws concerning PA so if anyone could tell me if this is legal or no that would be great :)

2. a clean piece of glass is legal in all 50 states as far as i know

3. Thanks but what about the legality of what im doing specifically and more confirmation would be nice because once i saw that it wasn't allowed to ship i started skitsing out

4. dude i really don't know what you're talking about but all the sites should ship to PA. just order it here on grasscity if you have to.

5. i dont think it ships to pa cause of the tommy chong fiasco. just ship it to your friend. she'll be fine

6. there are two states, PA and some other place... I second dalillama's advice... ship to friend then ship to you... problem solved

7. Thanks if anybody has ever bought anything from here could you tell me what it shows up as on credit card statement?

8. i wish i knew... I asked the wife she does not remember...

If your that worried about it... get a pre-paid credit card from a local wal-mart... this way you get by all the hassle you have and get your products your looking to get...

if I find my statement ill update

9. it says:

SJV Amsterdam NL

dunno what that means... but it shows a purchase over seas for me

good luck

10. Thanks alot i probably just go the prepaid route :D

11. Yeah, it says that and then a few days later depending on your bank it may say something like
    "SJV Amsterdam International Transaction Fee" and it's like a 2 buck charge for buying something overseas.