Q: Green Dragon : Using Extreme-Q

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bird_d69, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Good day all.

I have this idea running around my head. In short, Infuse vodka with vapour to make a Green Dragon.

I've tried a few different methods by people, but always find them tasting horrible; Effective, but horrible. No doubt from residual plant matter decaying. So I thought about using vapour bubbled through vodka. No plant matter.

My Extreme-Q can only do 2" of liquid imersion on the whip before back pressure becomes too great. So my idea is to use bags, 3 to be specific. The reaction chamber could be a large 2L pop bottle. The idea being like a bong filled with vodka but the top hole needs a collection bag for recycling. Like a bagpipe squeezing bags through the vodka. 1 Collector, 1 Squeeze-in, 1 filling on vape.

A bit more labour intensive but it would be a lot cleaner vodka mix... Thoughts?

2. Go to Incredible Edible Herb. From there to Another Tincture Thread,try it you'll like it.

You can learn how to make a proper Green Dragon tincture. Once you have the basic GD down you can make a solvent transfer.

3. #3 bird_d69, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
    A "proper" Green Dragon still leaves plant matter, however microscopic. I'm aiming to avoid making a strong tincture to resolvent. I'm looking for input to improving and /or simplify the above method. The goal is NO plant matter in the finished project.

I already have proof of concept, however crude, and moving forward to 700ml project reactor size. My 3oz test yield was almost clear, a slight vanilla.

4. #4 bird_d69, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
    Pics of my Extreme-Q with 1990's waterpipe.
    [​IMG]

This is what my old school 90's bong attachment looks like. Note the funnel stem, it has become old and permanent for some time now. It uses stemmed glass bowls.
    [​IMG]

All lit up on a silver platter.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. How was the finished product