Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Q for those who live alone or with smoker roommates

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkieGrrl, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Do you leave your weed out where it can be easily found or do you still hide it well?

Should I be worried if the maid sees my stuff?

2. Trust no one.

3. Me and my boy share an apartment, We Usually go half on whatever... I keep my half in my safe...

4. always put your stash away

5. Keep it hidden just in case. You don't need to really hide it as just put it up

6. me and my boyfriend leave ours out sitting on the coffee table. unless someone is spending the night then we always bring it in our room. But we leave all our bongs and shit out all the time.

7. As Marleyisalegend said, Trust no one, lock your stash up if you will have someone else in the house man

8. I carelessly leave two pill bottles of weed behind an amp on my computer desk. It looks like the amp is pressing to the wall so I can't see anyone going there. I'm usually with my bud anyways.

I've had friends steal weed all the same though so keep your bud in view.

9. Trust nobody is a good rule to follow. If you have the slightest intuition that someone would pinch your sack (hee hee) then hide it.

10. Depends on who it is and whos coming...if you can trust them (i.e. have known them for years, they already know you smoke it and don't care) I wouldn't mind leaving it somewhere - if they're bringing other people along though or don't already know...no way, even if you can't lock it away at least bung it somewhere out of sight!

11. I have one friend I can trust, apart from that i'd hide it man. It's not worth the risk

12. tape it to the front door so you wont lose it

13. i honestly wouldnt trust your maid to not take a little weed, when i was really young and living in socal our maid stole my social security card

i wouldn't start hollowing out books or anything, just throw your jar under your pillow or in your sock drawer before you leave

when i had an apt with roomates i just kept my bud in a drawer in my room and never had any issues... the only time i left it out, i left like a gram out on my coffee table, when i woke up it was gone and just a 20 bill and a note saying sorry man had a rough night, needless to say i was pissed bc it was my last g and i have a medical condition that causes me chronic nausea