Q for the guys: sex + girl on period?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dirtybongwaterr, May 9, 2009.

1. Guys, how do you feel about having sex with a girl while she's on her period? And does it bother you when a girl waits til the last minute to warn you about good ol' "Aunt Flow"?

Do tell, do tell!

2. I have no problem with it, but she better warn me ahead of time because my first instinct is to eat her pussy, and that's a no no with her period.

But really its not a problem, she doesn't have a very heavy one anyway, so afterwards I just wash my dick - no biggie.

3. Hell no, that shit smells and is just disgusting.

4. Mmm yes, well I'd also hope that a girl would warn you before you go down on her... ickyyy, nobody wants that in their mouth... well maybe :yummy: haha

5. Mmmm rainbow kisses all round!

I already answered this in the other thread but yea I would be down, just everytime I've hooked up with girl on her rags they haven't been down.

6. i'd wrap it up for sure. and only during the end or beginning where its not as intense

7. #7 Ilikesmoking69, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    i would not have sex with a girl on her period, every girl ive ever been with has told me when i start movin my way down there when shes on her period.

8. yea dudes i would never fuck a chick on her period... maybe its just me, but thinkin bout that makes me wanna gag lol. just wait a few days and then go for it haha

9. first off this needs a poll, but i wouldn't be down, a lot of my friends have done it though.

10. Nothing is worse than going through the routine of making out for the required amount of "warm up" time, getting a full hard on, then the quiet whisper of aunt flows in town.

I could care less, at the end of the day it's just some shitty sheets your probably tired of anyway. And if you are worried about your sheets then are you really in the moment?

11. um yea im not into the red river.
    1. i love to eat out
    2. i dont wanna pull macock out n see it covered in blood. id freak out
    3. ewwww. i kno its a normal thing for a girl to get very horny when she is on her period but that just a no no in my book. ill wait a week. i can wait

12. in the shower or she can stick a tampon in nd i guess im just not going to go to deep. blow jobs r fun

13. that's an awful sounding idea. if a guy asked me to put a tampon in before we had sex, i'd probably get up and leave.... or laugh at him a lot. or laugh at him a lot, then get up and leave.

14. yea that is kinda fucked up.

15. ohhhh, stop it.

You guys make it sound so bad. It's just a little blood.

My motto for this is "blood is thicker than water"

If you've actually fucked a girl on her period,you know what I mean. It's so good. Blood is the world's best lubricant.

Eating it is a diff story, but fucking is good to go.

16. yeah yo kool aid slip and slide :cool: i only do it twoards the end tho when there almost done madd nice

17. so true. guys are such pussys about it. come on, we women have to LIVE with that shit.

18. it maybe wet n super slipy but it smells bad. sorry i cant concentrate when that smell is around. maybe it was just my ex but still i almost passed out. im not trying to be an ass but that was just a bad 1st exp. and not doing it again

19. no way I will not have sex on my period and I wont give him a blowjob ....if i cant get off neither will he .. but on the other hand ...he has a hand...lolololo:hello:

20. hey guys, we gotta get our red wings sooner or later ;)