Q for girls: Oral -> Kissing

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hot Box, May 18, 2009.

1. Hey ladies, just a general oral sex question here.

Say, for example, you are transitioning from a guy eating you to sex. Is it chill for the guy to kiss you after orally stimulating you? Do you mind tasting that?

J/W because the first time I ate a girl, I refused to kiss her before cleaning out my mouth, which is thought was a good move, but she seemed kind of turned off by it. I chose apple juice. Was very refreshing.

2. This part made me laugh. x3

No, my girl often puts her arms around my neck while I'm eating her out, brings my head up to hers, and sweetly says "I miss your face~" before kissing my face off. It's different with each girl, of course, but the best thing you can do is just ask! That was one of the first things I asked my girl when we started doing sexual things (I love eating girls out.) I asked her right after I'd done it, if she minded if I kissed her afterwords, and she said it's just her body. I agreed, and after she went down on ME the first time, I brought her right back up to my face.

Some girls aren't comfortable with it, though, so just ask! ^^

3. although i like going down on guys, i just don't want vagina-juice in my face. im a girl.

each girl is different so yeah, just ask.:)

4. do guys mind kissing girls after we suck them off?
    i was thinking about that yesterday.

5. just a blowjob i dont care about, but if i cum in my girls mouth, and she tries to kiss me i will back the fuck off.

6. I would kiss a girl after she gave me head probably just not if i came in her mouth first.

7. it is kinda nasty but i'll tolerate it as long as i didn't come in her mouth. i'd rather she rinse her mouth out, take a drink or something first though. not tryna taste my own dick.

8. Any time you get head you do release some sperm/ semen into the girls mouth.

Essentially it's the same thing, just a lesser amount.

9. Really? Where you hear this? I don't think this is true. Especially after urinating, it should clear that tube of semen (it's the same tube for a majority of the way)

10. It's just a natural thing that the body does. Google it, you should have learned it in sex-ed.

Just the same as how the pull out method does not always work. You are still releasing sperm when having sex, not just when you orgasm.

11. their is a big difference between a lil clear pre cum and a hot batch a jizz.

12. Both can get a girl pregnant tho....

13. welllllllll i dunno.
    i don't really want my vag juices in my mouth, and I'm sure most guys don't want their penis juices in their mouth.... but if oral is happening, kissing will be somewhere in the mix eventually.... and it's usually too hot and heavy to stop and be like, "ewwww... my juices are in your mouth, don't kiss me", so I just get over it...

14. I don't mind kissing after being eaten out, but I don't like a sopping wet beard or face coming at me for a kiss lol. My hubby usually just wipes his face off on a towel or my stomach on his way up to my mouth :)

15. I can't stomach it, perhaps because I'm a Virgo. Luckily this hasn't been much of a problem since only one of my partners ever went down on me. :D (Seriously, it isn't a tragedy, I can live quite happily without it.)

I think "everyone's different" is a good rule of thumb for things like this, because the bottom line is that some like it and some don't- the "safest play" is always to ask the first time. You don't have to make it awkward, either- you can always playfully ask for a kiss and see if the girl finds a tactful way to say no or otherwise avoid it, or you can try kissing her on the lips (closed mouth) and watching for her reaction- if she seems alright with it you can try for more and see what happens. Just try not to take it personally if she "rejects" you in this way, and if it's that important to you, bring it up after sex.

16. Well..... I love it... Its soo hot!

Whats really hot is getting a girl to suck her own juices off your tongue like its the best thing shes ever tasted....

Or kissing after a 69.... MMmmmMMMmmmm......

Then again... I like pussy so.....:confused_2:

17. most men won't kiss you if they haven't ate you out ... me i pull my mans mouth to my face....after hes done...:eek:

18. my girl LOVES the taste of her pussy, if i'm fingering her while i'm eatin her out she'll pull my hand up to suck the juices off my fingers.....fuckin HOT

19. Very hot...

20. kissing a girl after shes gone down on me is so fucking hot. i love it. and vice versa. the idea of her tasting her own juices on my lips gets me hot.