Q: Breeder

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Matty521521, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Does anyone know of a breeder that specialized in guerilla growing style seeds. Look for the best:
    () Mould Resist*
    () Deals well with pests*
    () September Finish
    *Overall Hardy Plant

Growing in 49N higher elevation!

Start Shooting me strains you believe would work from there I can do the rest :p

Please don't call me lazy and tell me to look myself because I have spent roughly around 15 hours in all looking for strains (I have 5 from an unknown breeder but the info seems too good to be true)

2. All the reputable seed websites have selection criteria you can use to filter your searches, so the 15hrs you spent searching was a waste, it only takes 2mins to find your ideal strain.

3. Apparently not because because those websites had hundred of results for "Outdoor" and you have to spend atleast 5 minutes a strain reading a few paragraphs about a single strain. Thanks for no Help! :D

4. People like you are the reason websites have big buttons with bold lettering and pictures to accompany the words.

5. Now I guess this is a forum for making fun of people who have questions.... Your weightlifting avatar doesn't make up for your fat ass :)

6. #6 BYOweed, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    [quote name='"HigherEducation"']All the reputable seed websites have selection criteria you can use to filter your searches, so the 15hrs you spent searching was a waste, it only takes 2mins to find your ideal strain.[/quote]

I gotta disagree. If it takes you 2 mins to find the strain your going to purchase, unless you've already dealt with the strain, then your not doing proper research whatsoever

[quote name='"Matty521521"']Now I guess this is a forum for making fun of people who have questions.... Your weightlifting avatar doesn't make up for your fat ass :)[/quote]

Name calling is not needed.
    |

Do I need to remind us were all blades here?

7. matty id say any outdoor grow this time of the year where you are is near impossible,, in fairer weather id be looking down the lines of strong Indica strains, there is a load of them on the market,, most Purple strains are hardy to cold and pest resistent, this williams wonder has a good yield and very hardy plant in resisting pests or rot and molds, if u was to type "hardy strains" in to your google toolbar then im sure a whole page dedicated to your question would pop up and therefor help ya

8. Damn Op this guy shittin on your for no reason thats not right. I haven't personally grown it but Northern Lights is susposedly a easy strain to grow I would look into it.

9. Alright! Ill look into some NL strain of breeders! Thanks

10. It's not for this time of year it's about -10c at night and within the next few weeks it will be down to -30c hah. But our summers are 30c+ with a summer desert type climate!

Thanks for the input!