q: bout beans

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by thatdude11, Oct 25, 2007.

1. hey i was wondering do you usually get the feminized ones or standerd?
    i plan on ordering from dr chr. or gyps.. but their selection of fem beans are small...

2. i don't like feminized beans at all unless it's one of those rare "cutting's only" strains like the cinnamon girl pheno of jack herer.

otherwise, fem beans = plants with a high probability of turning hermaphrodite and in general make bad stock for breeding programs.

seeds are better. you just have to sex your plants if you want sinsimillia which isn't that big a deal. the nice thing about seeds is that you can get males and make MORE seeds and/or crosses.

regular seeds are alot cheaper too which is nice. you can buy two different strains for the price of one pack of fems.

some people just don't want to be bothered to just look at their plants and pull the males when they show. i just don't get it myself.

3. I think its more about potting 10 plants and having to throw half of them away because they become males. Or that you have to worry about pollination of female plants if you're too late picking them out. I thought the whole female seeds = herm was false though, as long as you don't stress them.