Q: Best portable vaporizer??

Discussion in 'General' started by DeadBudGal, Dec 7, 2012.

1. #1 DeadBudGal, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    hi again

I have been smoking weed forever but sometimes I hate it. My lungs are trashed from 20+ years of tobacco. I quit a decade ago and even the smell grosses me out now. But, I am so used to rolling spliffs - usually these huge ones that can burn for over an hour - with no tobacco and no matter how smooth the strain I wind up coughing at least a few times per smoke, often so hard I experience cough syncope (almost faint, harmless but not good :rolleyes: )

I got a volcano (used) 2 years ago and I just couldn't figure it out. I think I filled the bags but I never really tasted anything and I'm so perma-baked it's hard to tell if I felt anything or not. It was too much work, too little reward, or I was just using it wrong.

Then I got the vapir handheld one w/ whips and bags and it worked, I think, I felt the buzz with the whips, coughed a bit less but still a lot when I felt anything at all, but what a PITA. Grind, heat, load a tiny little tray, you have to focus on smoking which I probably should, but don't have any intention of dong at this late date.

I like to smoke all day when I am writing (my job) or at least wave a J around as if I'm smoking. Like all day, as if they were cigarettes and I were still a chain smoker. I like that part. But I need to stop the combusting, my lungs can't take it.

Ok so that whole story to ask is there a vaporizer that is super easy to use (I am truly vape-tarded), easy to carry around, that would give me the taste and buzz that vaporizing is supposed to be all about, and also help in some way to replace the feeling of smoking something? Like a fake blunt style vaporizer or just something you can hold easily in one hand or better a few fingers and grab a hit off it for 20-40 minutes (minimum) at a time before having to refill/redo?

(yes, yes I know it's all terribly wasteful and just raises my tolerance pointlessly, but I don't want to go through any more "quitting" in my life, even its only ritualistic or a bad habit.)

Thanks for suggestions, if you have pictures or a link to where I can buy/see what u recommend even better :)