Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Q and A

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AloisWolf, Aug 1, 2007.

1. The purpose of this thread is quite simple:

1. Ask a question pertaining to anything relating to what you would normally find in this forum.
    2. Wait for a reply.

I'm writing this because I noticed that GC Forums doesn't already have a particular thread aimed at just questions. I also understand that looking things up on your own can be VERY frustrating... so feel free to ask anything. Also, anyone can answer! I hoping this frees up some space on the main forum so instead of posting so many question posts in separate threads, they can all be focused into one... but it's just an idea, who knows how it will work.

Once a question has be satisfyingly been answered, I will consider it closed by reply with a QC, unless the questioner has anymore confusion regarding his/her question.

2. ive always wondered what the punishment is for driving high. i guess it varies by state. im in california.

3. Vanity thread, anyone?
    [edit] jaykay

4. Well I did some research and I found out that by living in California you have a good chance with just getting a slap on the wrist. If you are caught under the intoxication of Marijuana and the officer can prove it, you will get the same penalties of that of a DUID which can be anything from just a drug program, 400-1000$ fine and possibly 48 to 6 months in jail.

Keep in mind however that unless you have any in your car, it is hard as hell to prove that you were actually under the influence of Marijuana because even if they make you take a piss test (which they can), it's flimsy evidence at best because THC can be found in the urine up to 4 (maybe more) weeks after smoking.

Getting caught with Marijuana whoever without being suspected of actually being under the influence is quite a different matter. If it's under 28g's you wont even get arrested if you promise to show up to court, where they will probably just give you a small fine.

I found two sites to help you if you have any further questions.

http://www.topgundui.com/penalty.htm
    http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4525

5. Who said that I had to be the only one to answer questions?

6. My mistake :) There was another thread like this recently and I misunderstood your intentions.
    You can get state-specific laws here.

7. It's okay, I would have made the same accusation under similar circumstances... I'll edit the first post to make it clear.

8. How can I get free marijuana without growing or stealing it?

9. dude, whats the point of saying that.. ?

10. It was a misunderstanding, it's all good.

11. Well... that's hard, lol. I think the most logical way to do it would be to sell. If you sell and make a profit you can always put some cash aside for your own personal stash... or perhaps if your lucky enough to have customers like me, they will let you pinch off the top.

Other ways is simply asking your friends if you can have some since you are dry. This has worked on/for me a couple of occasions... Or maybe perhaps you live in a state where medical marijuana is legal and your insurance will cover it... but you have to be really sick in most cases, so I don't know if you would consider that free.

12. Sex the dealer.

13. gotcha

14. do more hairs on a bud equal danker chron?

15. Nope :) Another strain-by-strain variation.