Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Q about iso hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cody227, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Well i made some iso in a pyrex dish and ive done this many times. Making it is fairly routine and I have no problems there. Well the dish i used is also my brownie dish which i am making today. I got lazy with scraping this time and just poured some acohol in there and scraped what was left into the alcohol (makes it alot easier to clean). Since im using the pan for brownies, I poured the alcohol in glass jar I use for curing. Since its all at the bottom I immedietly thought it would be impossible to scrape off and dubbed it useless in there.....anyways heres my question...

If i left the "mix" in the bottom and let the acohol evaporate as normal it would obviously leave the hash in the bottom. Could i put the lid on jar, burn the bottom of the jar, which would burn the hash, then open the jar and inhale the smoke in there and get good results? I dont see any reason why it wouldnt work. I feel like im missing something though.

In theory though, as long as the smoke is contained and inhaled quickly enough to not go stale, it should get you high. Much like the concept behind hotknifing. I dont hotknife amd never really could figure it out but its the same idea right?

Please, educated guesses only. I have been smoking and experimenting for many years so I will generally already know whatever you are presenting, just looking for the 1/100 answer to prove me wrong on this.

2. If you let all iso evaporate first, it should work. But maybe instead of taking the lid off, punch a hole through and insert a straw.

3. Yeah thats a good idea. Thanks for the input.