Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Q about blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jbow1091, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Ive been told many times of how blunts waste weed. Now if I smoke a one gram blunt to the face vs a one gram bowl pack, i usually feel much higher off a blunt. Is this a myth about blunts or jus me?

2. i dont see how people can say blunts are a waiste of weed.. it isnt true. it cant be. i smoke blunts almost every day, they are always atleast* 1 gram or more. the roach isnt even waisted. i have 2 bongs and i still smoke blunts

oh the reason why a blunts probably making you feel different is because the nicotine or simply because the blunt isnt filtering out thc

3. Bongs deffiatly save weed

4. its not the tobacco, i smoke cigs regularly....but i agree wit u blunts are the shit

5. yeah blunts and put the roaches in a bong

6. #6 krippy, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009

hmm. i know when i smoke a spliff, which isnt too often, i like to use newports and when ever i mix newports with my weed and the nicotine adds like a small pleasant intensity. the nicotine to me seems also to hit faster than thc does..

7. after smoking a 2gram blunt every night for 2 years in a row i dont get to high off a blunt with some buddies as i would with just even 2 personal bowls.. i love a blunt every once in a while but it seems to be a waste to me if i smoke them more then a few times a month.. a nice bong with a ash catcher then has been cleaned with achohol and salt makes me feel alot better then any blunt would ever.. All tho a Codine dipped blunt after it dries makes me feel pretty god damn fucked up.. STRAIGHT LEANING like a mofo haha..

8. it depends on who you ask, but out of a well wrong swisher you can get so so so many hits off of it. Yea, it burns the whole time, but if your smoking with friends and keeping it passing the whole time it isn't wasting THAT much. Blunts FTW.

9. yea i agree with OP.
    When i smoke a blunt i usually feel A LOT higher then when im hitting it outta my bubbler. Idk, i just seem a lot more dazed, i guess the bubbler gives me a "cleaner" high. idk man im pretty blazed right now.:cool:

10. I used to like blunts, Really I guess i just liked to roll em lol but I get a headache off em a lot, i guess I aint normal lol. But i prefer a glass bowl or bong. But ever since I started smokin with my dad when I visit I like joints a lot to lol just the old school way. Idk tho I guess a glass peice just smokes nice and anytime you get some real good or some chron you can always just taste it better over a blunt.. Thats just my opinion everybody has their style of blazin up

11. Blunts are nice fun for when you're at somewhere, like a party or anywhere where a bong would be sketchy.

I have a bong with an ash catcher, perc, diffused downstem, ice chamber and it hits awesome. I just get totally destroyed of that. I think it just matters on the amount of weed you have to smoke to get high..

PS: I just got destroyed off it a minute ago. :bongin:

12. same man but i got an ascatcher diffused down stem 3 percs and an ice chamber and
    i just got stoned a minute ago too. :bongin:

+rep

13. You couldnt have used any better wording lol...I feel a much "cleaner" high from toking devices than if i smoke a fatty.