Q&A sick plant or part of its cycle?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Luke Roberts, Sep 18, 2016.

1. i have a few plants in flower right now, and I've only just started using bloom nutes and I'm already into third week flowering, but some of the lower fan leaves and some middle fan leaves are slowly yellowing completely and they come off with real ease, is this because my plant is in total shock or, is it a natural part of the plants life to shed its old leaves when new ones grow? My plants seem to be getting middle and lower leaves yellowing completely, but a few are turning crispy,brown and some black spots too, I'm hoping it's a natural part of its life cycle to get rid of old leaves when the new ones replacing it are catching the lumens? Please someone shed some light on this one for me, thanks

2. Normal as the plant shifts its energies into making buds . It actually pulls nutes from the leaves and redistributes them
    leave them on , the plant will shed them after its cannibalized the nutes , if you pick them the plant will just start on a diff leaf and same thing

3. Thanks for the info mate, I have read before that if the leaf is 50% or more gone then u can pull it off the plant? But you say I should leave all of the leaves in tact on the plant until they fall off naturally?, I hope it is a natural part of the cycle because it seems that they are yellowing quite rapidly, many thanks

4. Hey dude, here's a picture of one of my girls, a lot of the fan leaves as u can see have yellowed but not all of the plant has>>>>

Attached Files:

5. when taking pics please under normal white light