PyspherEs Auto LED Cab - 135W Blackstar LED Auto NL x BigBud and Auto Cheese

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PsypherE, Sep 4, 2012.

1. #1 PsypherE, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    Hey GC! Starting a new grow!

This time I'm in growing in my 3' W x 3' T x 1.5' D Cab. I'm growing under a 135W Blackstar UFO LED in 100% Coco. I Have a 175cfm inline fan with carbon filter for exhaust and a passive intake. I will be using Bio Thrive Grow and Bloom as well as CaMg+ by General Organics. In addition I will be using Voodoo Juice by Advanced Nutrients and SuperThrive. I aslo Have neem oil and a pyrethrin spray for pest control. I will be growing 2 Auto Flowers each in a 2gal fabric pot. I will be growing 1 Northern Lights x Big Bud from World of Seeds as well as an AUTO Cheese by Dinafem. Anyways I have a little bit of work to do to my Cab. I still need to buy some 4" ducting to connect my exhaust fan to my exhaust ports. Any ways here's a Pic of the Setup!

DSC00061.jpg

Please feel free to leave advice or comments! I would love to hear from you!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

2. I'm in for the ride. I love led grows and I wanna see how this all coco turns out.

3. Thanks for tagging along! This will be my first time trying Coco so we will see how it goes! I have some fairly high hopes for the stuff from some other threads I've read through!

P&L
    PyspherE

4. Hey GC!

I Have my 2 sprouts in my completed cabinet and they are making their way along nicely! They went their first week with no nutes and received a 300ppm feeding of veg nutes yesterday. Any ways here are some pics!

20120920_094114.jpg
    20120920_094048.jpg
    20120920_094010.jpg
    20120920_094020.jpg
    20120920_094028.jpg

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

5. updates pls!

6. had some big issues. will be startin fresh start of nov with some Special Seed from Special Freind in the cabinet!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

7. Hey GC!

Just started 2 Darklord beans yesterday in damp paper towel! hopefully I'll have some sprouts in a day or 2 to show everyone! These are Reg sseds from a custom breeding so i will be running them with 18hrs of light for 2 weeks maximum before flipping to flower due to limited space! I will be using the General Organics BioThrive Grow and Bloom with CalMg+, Voodoo Juice, and Superthrive in an all Coco Medium!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE