PyroToke's "First" full plan Grow 5/17

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by PyroToke, May 18, 2010.

1. 5/17;9:30 p.m.

Alright so I am growing my plants outdoors. I started the germination process for my seedlings today. I am germinating my plants indoors then as soon as they sprout there little white bulbs I am planting outdoors, in the back behind the house I live in. I am mixing some of the dirt outside with some store bought soil.
    For the germinating process I took three of the six seeds I have,(the seeds I presume are about a year and a half old), and placed them on a damp paper towel. The paper towel I placed on a paper plate then I placed another more wet paper towel over the seeds. I then placed a bowl over those seeds and paper towels so they would not be suseptable to light or heat. I then placed all of the objects carefully under my bed out of any clear sight.
    So this is my process, I obtained the tips from google (in the search I put "How to germinate weed" and clicked the first option avaliable.) I would appreciate more tips so feel free :smoking:.
    I actually have germinated before but not with this process. Although I did not succesfully grow a full plant I hope to this time.

2. 5/18.
    3:30 p.m.
    I have checked the seeds, nothing happening as of yet but I have hope in my seeds.:hello:.
    I really hope I get a female out of these. I am hoping to harvest before the cold hits in late september early october.
    Is there a general time span it takes a plant to grow?