Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pyrex Inline Ash Catcher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by o Smoke, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Long story short, at my local Headshop, looking at A/c's for the near future. Is pyrex a good company. It was 85$ if i remember right. Feedback appreciated:hello:

2. An inline for $85 sounds about right to me but have a look online and compare the quality to other products in that price range before you go out there and buy it.

Pyrex is a name brand of borosilicate glass. The A/C you are buying is likely made of borosilicate which is nice but the shop calls it pyrex; much like how you call plastic lunch containers tupperware.

3. #3 420 bruhh, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  4. Sweet Deal and its not so much i wanted to compare. I just wanted to know the glass isn't like cheap china. The reason i want an A/c is just for further cooling of the smoke. I think all the inlines a neat looking anyway.

Thankss:hello: