Pyrethrin Bomb Near Fresh Trim

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Dr Cannatonic, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Hey All,

Just doing my due diligence getting the closet turned over for the next cycle, set off a doctor doom pyrethrin bomb, and noticed that I left some fresh trim in paper bags in close proximity.

Can I ever use this trim or should I build a glorious bonfire and make a sacrifice to the gods?

2. pyrethrin an organic compound is harmless but like fly spray etc...

you gotta see what else in on the can

you can always make cookies

good luck

3. The plan was half green dragon half QWISO.

4. It's doktor doom. 0.4% pyrethrins, 2% piperonyl butoxide, 97.6% other

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Anybody experienced with doktor doom?

6. Anybody think a decarb will make this trim usable for QWISO?

7. Harmless when eaten. Think you can spray up 24 hrs before ingesting. But how many studies have been done into smoking it. What else can we compare cannabis too, tobacco...? Smoking vs eating is two different kettles of fish..

I don’t know what quiso is but I would happily use it to infuse and make edibles..

8. QWISO and QWET stands for quick wash isopropyl (alcohol) and quick wash with ethanol. Short rinses with either alcohol then gets evaporated off leaving behind a very nice hash, or, if done properly, some crystal ass shatter.

Guess I can always make Psam's dragon or BNW's hash caps. Both highly recommended for the uninitiated. And probably should hold off on smoking this tainted trim, however tempting it is to make hash out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. maybe scour the Internet first. We’re just a couple forums guys with opinions lol. I would hate for you to waste it if there’s a chance you could smoke it.