Pyramid Seeds Osiris Grow report--You Gotta See This!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by budbrain007, Apr 17, 2012.

1. One thing I'd like to know is, how the hell do any of these places keep Pyramid seeds in stock?!

These guys have to be the most underrated seed breeders out there.

I just harvested an Osiris freebie from the Attitude. 6 1/2 weeks veg. under a 240 watt LED veg light, ~3 weeks flower under 600W HPS, 5 1/2 weeks under a 1000W HPS.

Total yield (dried and cured): 6 7/8 oz.!!! Ended at about 3 feet tall.

It's dank ass weed, with the nice sweet flower, perfume, fruit smell of the White Widow coming out very strongly. After a week + of curing it's now developing some nice spice background notes. The buds are dense, with most being medium to large; even the smaller ones from the bottom of the plant are excellent! There is NO waste on this plant.

The grow structure is excellent, with a more open structure that allows excellent light penetration to all parts of the plant. By the way, the bottom branches produced some of the biggest most dense buds on the plant! The branches are thick and sturdy with vigorous growth, but due to the weight of the buds still need to be staked in order to support the weight! I used the gardener's green twist tie material to tie leaning branches to other sturdier branches: this is still insufficient to support their weight!

Attached Files:

2. Sure would like to know others' opinions and experiences with Pyramid seeds. I'm so impressed I just bought 3 packs of their seeds: Osiris (AK-47 X White Widow), Super hash, and Wembley (AK-47 X Bubblegum).

Bud

3. She looks real nice, and 6 zips dayum...

4. Thanks, yeah...almost 7 ozs!

Osiris also finished exactly when they said it would: Pyramid seeds lists 60 days flower time on their website, and be damn if it wasn't 60 days when I harvested! How often do you get that accurate of flowering times from seed breeders?

Bud

5. By the way, those are 2.4 gallon Air Pots in the Pics. I've just gone up to the 3.4 gallon Air Pots, and man what monsters!

Bud

6. #6 Sonnenschein, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    Very pretty plants. I will think about trying that specific type after I get through the attitude Cotton Candy and Pure Afghan that I have. [Got the Cotton Candy as a freebie, I am trying that one first.]

How is the flavor working out as the moisture balances out after drying?

7. The flavor is great! Very sweet, perfume, flower. It's now developing some subtle spice notes in the background.

I have to say I'm very excited to try out the Wembley (as well as the Super Hash). Pyramid says the flavor of this strain is out of this world. AK-47 X Bubblegum sounds SO tasty!

Bud

8. Damn! VERY nice! How's the potency, and have you tried any of their other strains?

Budgirl

9. yeah dude i grew their tutakhanumen or w/e its an ak47 with a different name. had two phenos: one smelled like vomit and skunk the other smelled of strong cherries and skunk. both were very big yielders VERY easy to grow and VERY frosty. big ups to pyramid seeds.

10. I'm growing one pyramid seeds, auto pyramid. It's around 6 weeks now and is looking really nice, and starting to smell nice too. It's the bottom left starting to bud.

Attached Files: