pyramid scheme

Discussion in 'General' started by Adopted Smurf, Aug 14, 2013.

1. so some one tried to sell me on a pyramid scheme today and it was the weirdest thing on how convinced these people were thinking they were gonna be millionaires. 

2. #2 Heroic Dose, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    Heh, what one? I had a friend who got into cutco after hs. We all teased him, he stuck with it, now has his own office. Makes decent money too. Hes a very energetic personable guy and did well selling and building connections.still, Blew my mind.

Id always advise against people getting involved.....but he showed me that you actually can climb the pyramid

3. some energy drink

4. Meh. I have a background in sales and networking so I occasionally jump on the new trends to make a quick buck. The people who fail generally do not have the right skills to push the product(s) effectively, or choose a product that no one wants.

5. Was it social security? Oh wait we got no choice on that, it's forced.

6. Verve?

7. #7 Adopted Smurf, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    Maybe. i don't remember for sure but it was weird cuz 2 people talked to me at separate times about it and literally said word for word the same exact thing.

8. thats funny this guy at school was trying to get his frat brothers in on this pyramid scheme and everyone was like um no