PVC Downstem In Water Pipe?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Silverjay939, Oct 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So I bought a water pipe from a friend and I found out that the downstem was pvc. I smoked on it daily for about 2 weeks before i found out and replaced it. How messed up would that make my lungs would you say?

2. I believe that isn't too healthy for you. The chemicals in PVC pipes don't bode well in your lungs in the gaseous state. I'd stop immediately.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've smoked out of Gatorade bongs with tin foil and a socket in the past. That was years ago. I didn't do it too often thankfully but I knew it was bad for me and did it anyway when I couldn't get an apple since I couldn't buy rolling papers back then. I'm still alive (obviously). But I would never recommend that kind of crap. As soon as I got a glass bowl I never looked back. It's not good man, you should really get a glass downstem asap. And smoke out of something else in the meantime.

4. Don't worry I replaced the downstem with a steel downstem I was just wondering if I was hecked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum