Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting weed up your bum?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dren420, Aug 23, 2011.

1. If i freeze my weed in the freezer then insert it rectally will it get me high?

2. fucking people these days.

3. Yeah. But you have to make sure there are no seeds in it or else you'll start to grow a plant in your colon.

4. dude you gotta burn it/heat it to release the THC.. Although I've heard about putting other drugs up your ass to get higher... I do kinda wanna try it someday

5. Yeah...they never search to see if their idea has been answered already

The Economy
    Illegal Immigrants
    and now this:mad:

6. The answer yes... It will make you trip balls. :rolleyes:

7. you stupid fuck, give it to me.

8. No, it is not water soluble.

9. Actually yes, it's exactly like alcohol. best method is when you have a turtle head, put the weed onto that then suck it back into your ass

• Like Like x 1

10. Oh yeah. I forgot science reversed. Do this.

11. So Dren420, his troll posts get approved by mods. But my 100% totally legit post about a OG Kush pickup, that doesn't get approved..... Good to know.

12. You obviously have no idea what Cannabis is. Please leave.

13. Hello friend dont mind the negativity :)
    A nug of weed up your poop shoot is probly a waste.
    But it is possible there was a thread of a guy who squirted hash oil up his bum and it got him real stoned.
    So if your dead set about it then use a concentrate :)

14. My anthropology professor told me about this. I dont remember if it was the mayans or whatever but the would inhale the smoke and blow it into another persons butt hole. I would never do that but he said it makes you a lot higher.

15. Yeah, just make sure to use plenty of lubrication. Rectal tears can be nasty...

Wouldn't want you hurting yourself now, would we? Don't forget to have fun.

:rolleyes:

Someone already had this epic idea before, involving cannabutter. The theory was more believable...

16. Were all idiots for replying to this shit.. -_-

17. are you saying he could if it was butter? :cool:;)

18. I was being super cereal. What are you talking about?:confused:

im_super_serial__2.png